SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#163787 - 08/16/03 05:17 PM Re: Double Header Yesterday!!!!!
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
I made the Carmel, Peble Beach, Pacific Grove, Salinas area August before last. I'm for doing it again. Let's do it there.

#163788 - 08/17/03 07:56 AM Re: Double Header Yesterday!!!!!
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Quote:
Originally posted by brickboo:
I made the Carmel, Peble Beach, Pacific Grove, Salinas area August before last. I'm for doing it again. Let's do it there.

The beautiful scenic Monterey Bay Area sounds great to me, but I think the exciting 'convention oriented' city of Las Vegas with it's action packed excitement might be a better option, because it's a lot easier to get to from all points (international airport) as well as a lot more affordable (great group discount room rates available). My vote goes to Las Vegas as the place to hold the first official Synthzone Arranger KB Convention. - Scott

Quote:
Originally posted by travlin'easy:
Diet? I don't need no stinking diet! I had to go off the Atkins program because of other health problems. the other Three Musketeers wolfed down the high fat, high cholesteral, high carb things on the menu.

"Because overall calorie reduction is the only factor that counts in the long term. Scientists can argue about what causes you to lose weight fastest and what will make you feel least hungry in the meatime, and all sorts of seemngly relevant issues, but these are mostly beside the point.

The best diet for you is the one you like well enough to stick with. This differs from person to person. That's why the experts will always disagree on dieting.

No diet will take pounds off unless you comsume fewer calories than you need to maintain your weight. And any diet will work for that purpose as long as you eat less for long enough. The science of this fact is undeniable, no matter whom you consult. (Note: Many diets are unsafe. Always consult your doctor before going on a diet.)" - from Marilyn Vos Savant's newspaper column, 8 17/03

#163789 - 08/17/03 12:11 PM Re: Double Header Yesterday!!!!!
KN_Fan Offline

I think Las Vegas is good enough.

So everybody checks in in the morning, meet up in the buffet area around noon. Then go to the meeting room for workshops. (Scott on chord progressions from 1:00PM-2:00PM, Terry on Tyros 2:30-3:30PM, UD, Don..and other master musicians can claim your slots also.

At night we'll have the jam session between members.

This good 'nuff??

(heck I'm playful mode today )

#163790 - 08/17/03 02:43 PM Re: Double Header Yesterday!!!!!
btweengigs Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
My PSR2000 doesn't fly. But, I'd rather hear you guys than play anyway.
Eddie

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online