SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#163767 - 08/15/03 05:31 AM Double Header Yesterday!!!!!
Dnj Offline

Yesterday Gary Diamond drove in from Baltimore and Fran Carango came in from Philadelphia to have lunch with me and Uncle Dave..
"Meeting of the Keyboard Minds"
We all met at a great Irish Pub for lunch and had a wonderfull time talking shop and had many many laughs. Later that evening Gary & Fran went to see Dave perform at a nice local Restaurant and then afterwards they came to my Dance Club a few miles south to see me perform. It was so nice to have my friends there in the audience.
Next time I wanna get Gary Leading a Conga Line also
All in All we had a great time together.I was using the PSR2000 last night on stage and it really shines. I urge everyone here on the SZ to try to get together with other SZ musicians if possible, you won't regret the experience I'm Sure!!!

------------------
www.donnypesce.com

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 08-15-2003).]

#163768 - 08/15/03 08:07 AM Re: Double Header Yesterday!!!!!
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Yup ... we had a ball - eating, laughing and gennerally carousing about ! Nice to hang with buds.

#163769 - 08/15/03 08:09 AM Re: Double Header Yesterday!!!!!
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
...and the diet???

#163770 - 08/15/03 08:43 AM Re: Double Header Yesterday!!!!!
Dnj Offline

Oh Ys Andrea...not to worry..Uncle Dave is doing great on the diet. He just did it Irish style yesterday.
Pretty soon he'll be ready for GQ Magazine

#163771 - 08/15/03 08:48 AM Re: Double Header Yesterday!!!!!
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Diet? I don't need no stinking diet! I had to go off the Atkins program because of other health problems. Dave stuck right to the program, cosumed all the protien stuff, while the other Three Musketeers wolfed down the high fat, high cholesteral, high carb things on the menu. I did, however, supply some smoked salmon that I prepared a few days earlier for appetizers, which is also on the diet. We had a great day and evening, listened to a pair of excellent entertainers, and the only tough part for me was the 3-hour drive home. I hit the sheets about 1:30 a.m..

We'll probably do it again, but it's kinda' scary when four guys like us get together, then all the lights go out from NYC to the midwest and up to Canada. Maybe someone up there is trying to tell us something. NAH!

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#163772 - 08/15/03 09:34 AM Re: Double Header Yesterday!!!!!
Dreamer Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by travlin'easy:
Maybe someone up there is trying to tell us something. NAH!
Gary

Of course! That you better stick to your stinking diet!

#163773 - 08/15/03 11:30 AM Re: Double Header Yesterday!!!!!
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
With that much talent gathered together in one place it is no wonder that the power grid failed in NY. You were drawing all their power. I too enjoy meeting the other members of the forum. I consider you all my friends. We should have a convention.

Tom

#163774 - 08/15/03 11:46 AM Re: Double Header Yesterday!!!!!
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
I think it's great when forum members get together.... The only member I have met is Angelo (cam8neel) and I feel as though I have made a looooong term friend ... of course I don't know what HE thinks ...but someday when I am down South Jersey/Phila/Baltimore area I'll get to meet some of you......
t.

#163775 - 08/15/03 11:49 AM Re: Double Header Yesterday!!!!!
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
That it! A convention in Vegas! NAH--she'll never go for that one unless I take her along. Then the convention will end up with a week of drinking, gambling, dancing, and all the other things we shoulda' been doing for the past half century.

OK, I'll see if she'll let me go.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#163776 - 08/15/03 12:17 PM Re: Double Header Yesterday!!!!!
Dreamer Offline

Brazil isn't bad either...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online