SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#163666 - 08/26/03 05:08 PM Adustable Speaker Stands
btweengigs Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
On a trip from Orlando I stopped in a small music store that sold adjustable speaker stands under the brand name "On Stage".

I am not sure what they were made of, but they were very light weight, adjustable up to 6ft and legs spread very wide for stability.

After a quick search of my usual suppliers and the brand name, I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Anyone here use or know anything about them or who sells them?

Eddie

#163667 - 08/26/03 05:20 PM Re: Adustable Speaker Stands
Dnj Offline

On Stage makes some great products....My X Stand is made by them Uncle Dave introduced them to me years ago...they also make a great X Stand Mic Boom also.
http://www.onstagestands.com/specsheets2.htm

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 08-26-2003).]

#163668 - 08/26/03 08:22 PM Re: Adustable Speaker Stands
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
GC carrys them...at least, around here they do. They make some nice stuff. Reasonably priced and pretty solid.

#163669 - 08/26/03 08:24 PM Re: Adustable Speaker Stands
Idatrod Offline

Loc: Oceanside, CA USA
Eddie, here is an adjustable speaker stand that might be something you'd be interested in. They are sold in pairs so the price is for "2" stands. If you have larger speakers though then these wouldn't work most likely. They would be ideal for smaller to mid-size Monitor speakers IMO. Being that they're adjustable is a real plus.
http://www.music123.com/Item/?itemno=64871

Best regards,
Mike

#163670 - 08/27/03 08:57 AM Re: Adustable Speaker Stands
btweengigs Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
UD and Mike..
Thanks for the input. I have a pair of JBL 1500's to put up in the air, so the Yamaha stands are not of much interest. The OnStage Stands are the best I have seen. I should have picked them up in Orlando while there. But I will make a trip down to WPB and see if GC can hook me up.
Thanks again.
Eddie

#163671 - 08/27/03 10:22 PM Re: Adustable Speaker Stands
firehead Offline

Loc: thornwood, n.y. , usa
They are located in the state of Connecticut. Try onstage.com.

Quote:
Originally posted by btweengigs:
On a trip from Orlando I stopped in a small music store that sold adjustable speaker stands under the brand name "On Stage".

I am not sure what they were made of, but they were very light weight, adjustable up to 6ft and legs spread very wide for stability.

After a quick search of my usual suppliers and the brand name, I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Anyone here use or know anything about them or who sells them?

Eddie

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online