SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#162977 - 01/30/03 06:51 AM to: cam8neel
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Surgery is scheduled for Mar 6 so I am planning to see your show ... I assume tickets will be available at the door? ... Is there specified seating?
t.

#162978 - 01/30/03 08:49 AM Re: to: cam8neel
cam8neel Offline

Loc: Providence, RI USA
Quote:
Originally posted by tony mads usa:
Surgery is scheduled for Mar 6 so I am planning to see your show ... I assume tickets will be available at the door? ... Is there specified seating?
t.

T.

I'm so glad you'll be coming! Tickets (unless they sell-out) will be available at the door, and no, there is no specific seating. Thanks!

Ang

#162979 - 01/30/03 01:27 PM Re: to: cam8neel
tony mads usa Offline

Ang ... What part of the theater is the show in?
t.

#162980 - 01/30/03 03:00 PM Re: to: cam8neel
cam8neel Offline

Loc: Providence, RI USA
T,

There are three rooms in the theater, 2 downstairs and a smaller one upstairs. I'll be in one of the rooms downstairs. Pretty intimidating, huh?!?

Ang

#162981 - 01/31/03 06:40 AM Re: to: cam8neel
tony mads usa Offline

Ang ... Hey, man, you're hitting the big time ... any truth to the rumor you got your start playing background music for the mud wrestling at the Foxy Lady??? ...
Although I have played gigs that were supposed to be parties but turned out to be more like concerts , the only true concert I've played was as a member of an 8 piece classic rock group that played at the Providence Waterfront Festival a few years back ... that was a GAS !!! ... outdoors, big crowd, dancing, Harley riders up and down the street ... it was great ... Heard a guy in the group that played after us say "Man, we have to follow THEM?!?" ... the second group after us was G.E. Smith of Saturday Night Live fame ...... great stuff... But I've never done a concert where people were paying just to hear ME !!! ....
You'll be great.....
t.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online