SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#162407 - 07/16/07 08:46 AM Re: Tyros 2 help, please
Swissman Offline

Loc: Moita, Portugal
Thanks to all of you who took the time to answer my question and the welcome words to the forum.

Actually, I was reading this forum since the last 6 years probably, but not registered myself until May this year.

Yes, I use one bank of 8 (or less) registrations for each song and many times I am not using OTS but my own selections within each registration. The problem is when RH sounds change within that bank. I guess this has no solution unless by not using sound changes during fills.

Believe me, before I will ever post a question here, I will research everywhere I can to avoid disturbing you with silly questions (and this includes reading the manuals and visit other forums).

My background includes experimentation as one way to achieve our aim, and I use this when facing new challenges on my keyboards as well.

Thanks for the help provided.

#162408 - 07/16/07 02:43 PM Re: Tyros 2 help, please
OldNewb Offline

Loc: Shorewood Wi. USA
Swissman, Ask any questions anytime you want. You won't bother anyone that does not want to be bothered. On the other hand, researching, whether you find your solution or not, often yeilds other gems of information. I find myself constantly learning new things. Remembering it all is the tricky part.
Jim

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online