SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 9 10 >
Topic Options
#162124 - 10/27/05 10:25 AM Re: First (short) demo's of Tyros 2
LindaFus Offline

Loc: Ledyard, CT USA
Andrea,

Those are beautiful demos. I especially love the guitar sounds. Truly, lifelike.

-Linda

#162125 - 10/27/05 10:29 AM Re: First (short) demo's of Tyros 2
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
to push enthusiasm to the point to saturate people opinons and beliefs doesnt effect my T2 opinion one bit, The greatest KB of all time senario is kind of silly isnt it? Then to add the Master Carlos Jobin's name for comparison also?

Donny, geez, I was only stating my opinion, as you too, so oftenly express as well. As far as saturating people opinions & beliefs, Andrea's demos imo speak for themself. I NEVER once suggested that the T2 is the greatest KB of ALL time. I reserve that honor to the Steinway B. As far as Jobim (not Jobin), I stand by my remark. - Scott

#162126 - 10/27/05 10:32 AM Re: First (short) demo's of Tyros 2
DerfMuisc Offline

Loc: rohnert park, california, usa
Dreamer. . .

Finally, somebody "real" playing the real thing. Nice work, and I'm more convinced than ever that the T2 is a big step forward for those of us who appreciate the Yamaha "thing." DanO says I should get mine next week or maybe the week after.
Thanks, DerfM

#162127 - 10/27/05 10:51 AM Re: First (short) demo's of Tyros 2
msutliff Offline

Loc: Cottage Grove, MN, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by chony:
Great demos dreamer! I liked the fourth one, what IS that called?

1. I don't know but Scott Yee says Chega De Saudade.

2. House of the Rising Sun (Animals)

3. How Deep Is Your Love (Bee Gees)

4. Hava Nagilah (Jewish traditional)

Excellent sounds. The lead instruments are very prominent in the mix (to me). Is that intentional? I mean, did you turn the volume down on the accompaniment? Regardless, thanks for the real-world demos, great job!

-mike

#162128 - 10/27/05 10:53 AM Re: First (short) demo's of Tyros 2
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Scottyee:
I reserve that honor to the Steinway B. Scott

Maybe Steinway should come out with an Arranger eh? The T2 is a very good sounding arranger KB Scott....But the total package is just not my cup of tea for my needs either was T1 sorry.But for your needs it will suit you fine....enjoy

#162129 - 10/27/05 10:56 AM Re: First (short) demo's of Tyros 2
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Good demos. I'm with Chony here as well. Could you post some demos with the drum kits??? I can only hope that Yammie didn't cheeze out on the drums with this model (especially considering the price). The SA sax sounds very nice. I also like how they programed the sound of sliding from one fret to the next while playing the guitar sounds. The way they programed this effect sounds so much more natural and isn't over done.

Squeak

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 10-27-2005).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#162130 - 10/27/05 10:59 AM Re: First (short) demo's of Tyros 2
sunfactor Offline

Dreamer,
beautiful played, thanks for sharing!

Have to agree with kbrkr: Awesome photos!
But I don't think it might be the great camera. These pictures were taken by someone really talented.

-Sun

#162131 - 10/27/05 11:02 AM Re: First (short) demo's of Tyros 2
claudiu Offline

Loc: Sterling Heights, Michigan USA
hey - i wanna hear andrea playing, too - can i ?

#162132 - 10/27/05 11:02 AM Re: First (short) demo's of Tyros 2
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Thanks to all for taking the time to listen and also for your words. Really, these were not meant to be "songs" of which I could be proud, but mere demo's of some of the new sounds and styles of the Tyros 2.
Just to tell you how much I like my T2, I was right now playing all my old bossa nova songs with the new SA Acoustic Guitar and I almost wept with joy! For the first time in my life I feel I am able to fool myself into thinking that I am playing a real acoustic guitar, but at the same time I realize that not everyone likes this kind of music (some people even call it "elevator music" ) , so what's the point to persuade everybody that the Tyros 2 is a great keyboard?

Chony, the best I can imagine right now in terms of "drums" is a style called "Jazz Pop", that has some really nice and crisp drums, but right now I feel kind of tired (had a very hard week and it's not over yet), so please give me some more time, at least till the week end.

Lou, thanks again; you like Enya, so I know that you have a delicate soul.

Al, the greates part of my pics were taken with Nikon cameras (F3 and 801) (they are not digital, so I had to scan every single slide afterwards). Right now I have a Nikon D 70 (digital) and I love it: really made my life much easier!

Linda, it's great to hear from you!

DerfMusic, thanks! I am sorry for not being able to put out better demo's, but today I feel really drained.

#162133 - 10/27/05 11:04 AM Re: First (short) demo's of Tyros 2
claudiu Offline

Loc: Sterling Heights, Michigan USA
who took those pictures ?

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 9 10 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online