SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#161606 - 01/26/02 04:22 AM Re: The SCREEN !!!!!!!
jcs Offline

Loc: woodbridge,ct usa
Make use that "D beam" function to navigate the screen

#161607 - 01/26/02 04:45 AM Re: The SCREEN !!!!!!!
LindaFus Offline

Loc: Ledyard, CT USA
Uncle Dave,

Great idea! However, brain power outage could be a serious problem for me. My brain network could cause some serious havoc on something like that ha-ha.

DanO,
I would pay extra to just have a video out socket on the back of the keyboard so I could plug in a larger LCD screen. You can mount the LCD screen anyplace you want. Maybe even hook it to UD's midi CI1000? The possibilities are endless!

I would pay more for an Active Matrix screen though. BTW, that would automaticly make the screen color.

I also would like the numbers pad someplace on the board so I have the option changing my styles and voices etc on the fly in case I was in a highly lighted area where the monitor quality failed.

-Linda

[This message has been edited by LindaFus (edited 01-26-2002).]

#161608 - 01/26/02 08:24 AM Re: The SCREEN !!!!!!!
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Linda,
9000 and Pro come with video out standard. It is an option on many others, such as X1, PA80.
DonM

#161609 - 01/26/02 09:23 AM Re: The SCREEN !!!!!!!
flowerssupply Offline

Loc: Ireland
Dan I,d like a little robot with a big screen in Hand. She/he would be programmed to be attracted to me and would slide accross the top of the KB as my head pivoted from left to right,in pretence smiling at the audience as I read the words of "I wont forget You" off screen . This is essential as we grow old and forget the words of the songs!!!!. I heard recently that growing old is ok, but stopping growing old is serious.
Well done your topic is attractive and usefull. Pierce

#161610 - 01/26/02 11:13 AM Re: The SCREEN !!!!!!!
Nobby Offline

Loc: Palmyra Mo. U.S.A.
Hi Linda,
This brain control might work good for some of these guys on here! But to others, some good lookin' women would walk by, and they would start consentrating on her.
That KB would get confused and it's hard to tell what would spu out of them speakers!

Nobby

------------------

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online