SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#161195 - 10/06/02 10:30 PM Tyros Demos............
Dnj Offline

http://www.roncat.net/tyros/

found these on the Yamaha Yahoo Group site.

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 10-07-2002).]

#161196 - 10/06/02 11:47 PM Re: Tyros Demos............
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
MANY THANKS for the great link Donny. I really appreciated being able to hear all these sounds in an isolated exposed setting, with no auto accompaniment or other instrument parts to cover up any deficiencies. My ONLY disappointment was not being able to hear a sample of the Tyros drumkits (including brushes) in a variety of styles.

I'm floored by the impressive display of realistic sounding acoustic intruments that even sound 'terrrific' in their MP3 compressed format form. I can only imagine how much MORE AWESOME they will sound when heard on the Tyros itself. The Tyros truely has killer sounding acoustic instrument sounds which capture all the subtle characteristics & harmonic overtones of the original instrument. WOW: I believe Yamaha has come up with a BIG WINNER with the Tyros. If Tyros' styles & other features are equally impressive, I'm definitely making serious plans to move up to the Tyros. - Scott

#161197 - 10/07/02 02:28 AM Re: Tyros Demos............
trtjazz Offline

Dnj,
Thanks for posting these, of course it only serves to wet my appetite even more. Bottom line for everyone when buying a board is how does it sound. This Tyros sounds killer! The best I've ever heard. Let's just hope everything else on the board lives up to the quality of the sounds.

I didn't know you got yours already?
jam on,
Terry

#161198 - 10/07/02 03:23 AM Re: Tyros Demos............
Dnj Offline

Hi,

As you read on this Tyros MP3 demo site more demos to be added daily so check back soon. The Guitars and Brass were rally enjoyable to me.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online