SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#161176 - 04/12/07 04:19 AM Re: Synth Zone--Loading Time Problems????
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
It was slow all day yesterday here in Canada, but it seems to be okay now.

Ian

------------------
Common misconception...size and weight equal quality and performance. Don't be fooled.

#161177 - 04/12/07 05:47 AM Re: Synth Zone--Loading Time Problems????
RobertG Offline

Loc: Southeastern PA, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by zuki:
No problems here at 5am.

Do they offer high speed in West Virginia?

zuki

Highspeed, yes. Shoes however are optional.

#161178 - 04/12/07 05:56 AM Re: Synth Zone--Loading Time Problems????
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Alright now..., West Virginia is nothing like the stereotypes. To be honest with you, in my exprience I've run into the "traditional redneck" in every state I've lived in from the far north, to the south, and to the west.

There's one thing we know how to do right here, and that's good o'l southern eatin True our diet has very negative impact on our health but what they hell as long as you go out with a smile, a clean pair of underwear, and the memory of all the great food you've had while livin in WV

Yeah we got DSL here too. Actually we got a lot of freakin technology in this state. To be honest the small city of Meadville PA which is where I lived at before moving to West Virginia (I left before the family made the move to Erie) was more country and out of touch with technology. Odd huh? Meadville was only 35-40 minutes south of Erie. Bunch of country bumpkins in Erie too

Squeak

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 04-12-2007).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#161179 - 04/12/07 11:05 AM Re: Synth Zone--Loading Time Problems????
RobertG Offline

Loc: Southeastern PA, USA
Squeak: Wow, did you take the bait or what?

#161180 - 04/12/07 09:08 PM Re: Synth Zone--Loading Time Problems????
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Not sure what this problem is. I guess it could either be the server Synth Zone is on or something on the page that it is loading. Thanks for pointing it out though. I will investigate it to see if I can pinpoint the problem.

#161181 - 04/12/07 11:18 PM Re: Synth Zone--Loading Time Problems????
eddiefromrotherham Offline

Loc: Rotherham,England.
This has happened a few times before here in Rotherham but it usually applies to other sites as well.
It's not a big problem, it just means doing something else for a little while and then trying again. After all, SZ is always worth waiting for

[P.S. I would like to hear from 'Anthony Johnson' just for a chat.Your locality is quite close to where I am and you will notice that I am also at retirement age!And of course our mutual interests are "computers,Music and gardening"! Not to mention the surname! (you can mail me at eddiejohnson @mail.ru)]
cheers
Eddie Johnson

------------------
Eddie from Rotherham
www.yamahakeyboards.info

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online