SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#160763 - 03/09/03 07:42 AM Re: Too good to be true?
Guardman2001 Offline

Loc: USA
It does look like Ebay could care less. I sent their fraud investigations dept. an email days ago and still no reply. As the old saying goes "Give a Hoot" I guess Ebay doesn't.

#160764 - 03/09/03 08:12 AM Re: Too good to be true?
Mario Offline

Loc: Wayside, New jersey, USA
Hi gang:
Please do not knock eBay guys, I just sold my KN7000 on ebay for $3,100.00 plus shipping and with the "buy it now" option.
I know, I got away with murder, but it was all in the up and up and the guy was "tickled pink". Theres's always someone who is willing to pay anything for what they want at the time. But to blame ebay for his decision is "unfair". I sold tens of thosudands of dollars worth stuff on ebay and so far both the buyer and I were more than satisfied. Ebay is only the "means" to get folks together and negociate a deal, and considering their fees, it isn't such a bad deal. Ebay has designed one of the best business models ever to appear in the internet, if you have any doubts, just check their stock chart.
Cheers,
Mario
ps. by the way, I got a PSR9000 listed at ebay. This is not a solicitation, this group is too savy and wise to meet my minimum, but here's the link anyway. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2513984381
I will probably seat with it for a while before someone bites, and that's no problem since I am not in the rush to sell. I just want to buy my second Tyros with the money, hee hee hee.

[This message has been edited by Mario (edited 03-09-2003).]

#160765 - 03/09/03 08:37 AM Re: Too good to be true?
zeerog Offline

Loc: bredene / wvl / belgium
Hi, i dont want to nokout ebay, just wanted to warn that you can't relay on the score of someone. I to use ebay to sell stuf and mostly i set a buy now option and it is frequently taken that way.

#160766 - 03/09/03 03:54 PM Re: Too good to be true?
Guardman2001 Offline

Sorry, but I have lost respect for Ebay. I have bought and sold many items there and care about my feedback. The suspect message was sent to me through the ebay system, not just spam. so I take offense that ebay doesn't care to take the effort of even a half-hearted attempt to track it down. I think they have a responsibility to their members.

#160767 - 03/15/03 06:44 AM Re: Too good to be true?
Guardman2001 Offline

Ebay investigations did finally contact me and I sent them the info. I just received an email today, 3/15/03 saying they have completed the investigation and have dealt w/ it. They didn't tell me what they did.

#160768 - 03/15/03 07:15 AM Re: Too good to be true?
Mario Offline

PSR9000 on eBay just SOLD for $1926.00 plus shipping! Here comes my second Tyros folks.
Thanks ebay.
Mario
PS. by the way, except for the weight, I loved the PSR9000 as much as the Tyros.

#160769 - 03/15/03 01:01 PM Re: Too good to be true?
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Why on earth would you want a second Tyros? You hardly play out as it is?

#160770 - 03/16/03 07:46 AM Re: Too good to be true?
Mario Offline

UD
Once again, I noticed the “smiley” emoticon [ ] is "missing" out of your “very“ derogatory response , so I am assuming it is in fact a "derogatory" statement towards me. So I am responding in kind.
What is it with you Dave? Why is it that it bothers you anytime someone in this forum gets “one up on you“?. How is it any of your “damn business” if I own two Tyros, or ten. Thank God I am in the position to afford it, and I feel no guilt about it, since it’s music and “performing live” for 35 years what’s given me this “privilege”.
It’s incredible that after me sending you such a “heartfelt” message about the problems you’ve been facing in your family life, you lash out at with such an” insensitive” statement saying “I hardly ever work out”. How do you think I afford myself the things "you know" I posses. May I ask you how you came to this conclusion? How do you know what I do in the day-to-day basis? Just because you are “constantly” blubbering you mouth about how good and busy a musician you are and some of us don’t, It doesn’t mean that some of us, aren’t working enough to have the privilege to own two Tyros. Up until now, I’ve had the fortune to “pick and choose” where I work, who I work for, and make sure I get paid what I think I am worth. I once went to one of the “dives” you are used to perform to one of your “live” performances and know the kind of money this “type” of gig pay, and without offending anyone in this forum who work for a living in music, you would never catch me playing for that kind of dough, and thank God I am in the position to do it.
You are an “arrogant” and “petulant” individual who sometimes fool people into thinking you are a nice person by asking for their sympathy from them, and no soon you get them on your side you stike back. Hell, to think that I even thought of having you in my home to share dinner and meet my wife? What was I thinking? Dave you really are not a nice person, you play with peoples feelings at a time when you know they are on your side, and then you hurt them, like you did "me" in front of this great forum, and that is “shameful”.
The best for you and your family,
Mario

#160771 - 03/16/03 08:13 PM Re: Too good to be true?
rattley Offline

Loc: Punta Gorda Florida USA
LMAO!

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...............

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online