SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#160592 - 07/02/03 04:13 PM Re: Psr2000. Question?.........
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Squeak: Just book yourself 12 gigs (@ $100 each) and you'll have the PSR2100 paid off. In addition, you could also write the 2000 off as a business expense.

As the saying goes:

“Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime”

or was it:

“Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you can sell him fishing equipment.”

“Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks.”

“Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Unless he doesn't like sushi—then you also have to teach him to cook.”

“Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish, and he will sit in the boat and drink beer all day.”

“Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to sell fish and he eats steak.”

Scott

#160593 - 07/02/03 04:45 PM Re: Psr2000. Question?.........
Tony W Offline

Loc: Lancaster UK
Scott,
Just give a man a keyboard and then let someone else worry about the fish

Squeak,
When (not if) I win the lottery I will send you my 9000pro. Who knows I may even deliver it on my way to visit all the gang

Best to you all
Tony W

#160594 - 07/02/03 06:41 PM Re: Psr2000. Question?.........
Joe Waters Offline

Loc: Sterling, VA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Scottyee:
btw: Joe, are you still sponsoring the Tyros $2,300 group purchase?
Scott [/B]

I think I saw you comment on this in a post elsewhere as well. But ScottL has it exactly right. I am not involved in the "group purchase" effort in any way. I bought my 2000 from the cheapest source I could find. I got my keyboard fine, but I certainly was not happy with the dealer. I didn't make that mistake again. I got my 2100 from George Kaye. Although George is not "local" to me, as witnessed by my shipping charges, he is but a phone call away and on the other end of the line is a real person I know and can talk to. For many things I'll shop the internet and find the lowest price, but for the keyboard, I preferred to support a trusted Yamaha dealer.

#160595 - 07/02/03 07:21 PM Re: Psr2000. Question?.........
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
hi Joe: My apologies for confusing you with Bob Gelman's Tyros Group Purchase promotion.

Quote:
Originally posted by Joe Waters:
I got my 2100 from George Kaye. Although George is not "local" to me, as witnessed by my shipping charges, he is but a phone call away and on the other end of the line is a real person I know and can talk to.

Joe, though you had to pay an across the Country shipping charge, you can at least feel good that you were spared the ridiculously high 8.25 % Ca (in state) sales tax we have to pay here. I'm confident George gave you a good deal on the keyboard as well.

Scott

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online