SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#160127 - 06/04/06 08:11 AM Re: Posted new COUNTRY SWING song on YOUSENDIT
loungelyzard Offline

Loc: North Eastern Calif.
Bebopabilly:

Good job, but your taste in mixing music must be better than mine, AAARRRRGGGHH. he he

Pose

#160128 - 06/04/06 09:41 AM Re: Posted new COUNTRY SWING song on YOUSENDIT
kla4 Offline

Loc: NL
Bebop,
I think you should not reduce bits/bytes because many internetusers have DSL-alike connections and they offer sufficient bandwidth.
Because yousendit is not an email-tool, there is no need to worry about inbox-sizes and limitations.
In fact you can go up to 1 Gigbyte per file or e.g. put two versions on the yousendit server. (Low-fi and Hi-fi)

#160129 - 06/04/06 10:09 AM Re: Posted new COUNTRY SWING song on YOUSENDIT
Dnj Offline

Bill.....nice job I enjoyed your tune well played....I was wondering about the metronome myself..... otherwise BRAVO!!

#160130 - 06/05/06 06:59 AM Re: Posted new COUNTRY SWING song on YOUSENDIT
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Quote:
Originally posted by kla4:
Bebop,
I think you should not reduce bits/bytes because many internetusers have DSL-alike connections and they offer sufficient bandwidth.
Because yousendit is not an email-tool, there is no need to worry about inbox-sizes and limitations.
In fact you can go up to 1 Gigbyte per file or e.g. put two versions on the yousendit server. (Low-fi and Hi-fi)

YOu missed what I put in my reply above:
The reason for the 64K bit was to keep it small enough to mail out to the several hundred members in my musicians lists.

These members are in 68 different countries and many of them are still on dial up modems where a 5 or 10 MG file takes all day to download.
I have had over 50 of these files returned to me at one time so I will no longer send out any file that is over 1 MB. It is not reasonable to separate all these people into two lists for file size. I already have 7 email lists that are segregated.
Thanks to all for your replies,
Best to all,
Bebop

#160131 - 06/05/06 08:50 AM Re: Posted new COUNTRY SWING song on YOUSENDIT
kla4 Offline

Loc: NL
Ok Bebop, you are right I missed it... sorry !

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online