SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#157870 - 10/09/03 10:30 AM There's a lurker! Help me get him out of the closet!
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
One of my best friends has been a performer for many, many years. He plays a PSR2000, sings and is one of the best all-around entertainers around. He has worked with many of the top names in the music business. He usually plays with a guitar player, and for years fronted one the area's premier groups, "New Dawn". He owned his own nightclub for many years. He is a retired fire chief, and he is a pretty regular reader of this forum. He has helped me tremendously over the years and we exchange ideas and criticisms almost daily.
Considering all his experience, his input from time to time would be very valuble.
This is a FORMAL INVITATION to Hank to sign up and take part!!
If he doesn't, I will put compromising photos of him on my website.
DonM

#157871 - 10/09/03 01:09 PM Re: There's a lurker! Help me get him out of the closet!
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
I've met Hank and Don is right again as usual. He is a great guy. You should hear him do Mustang Sally. Come on Hank join the group. Not everyone here is a Yankee like me.

Tom

Tom

#157872 - 10/09/03 01:47 PM Re: There's a lurker! Help me get him out of the closet!
sk880user Offline

Loc: United States
Hello Hank,

We are looking forward to meet you. I was wondering if you have any compromising songs by DonM.

#157873 - 10/09/03 04:16 PM Re: There's a lurker! Help me get him out of the closet!
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I knew those lyrics for "I Don't Look Good Naked Anymore" must have been written about someone!

Cheers,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online