SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#157000 - 08/31/04 09:59 PM Hey Booooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
I'm so glad I bought that i5s from you!
I know it's a dinosaur by comparison, but I just love it for certain things. I play it in the Whurlitzer/bass/drums mode most of the time with my EZ 8 beats. Works like a charm for thousands of pop hits.
Thanx again!

#157001 - 09/01/04 05:30 AM Re: Hey Booooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
How about the names of ten of those thousands of pop hits. My play list is lacking in these areas.

Tom

#157002 - 09/01/04 08:18 AM Re: Hey Booooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
wrinkles303 Offline

Loc: worthington ,ohio
dave
i had all the arrangers out here, i've gone back to the i5s because of ease of use plus i've got some programs that allow me to take it beyond its limits. i know the crowd i play to could care less, but the feedback i got from them over the years is that they like the sounds and "beats" of the "older keyboard even with the same styles in all three keyboards(the pa80,i5s,psr2100).the psr2100 came close to acceptable,the feedback i got was that it sounded like a recording of a band. so i'm selling the pa80(again?) and the psr2100 on ebay next week if we make through the storm.since i'm close to retiring from the business,i really don't need these keyboards anymore. but the i5s was and still is a decent little keyboard for what it does.

#157003 - 09/01/04 04:09 PM Re: Hey Booooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
You guys have many years against me. I came up with the touch screen and I find other boards hard to figure out.

The i5s messed me up after playing it for a week. I couldn't figure out how to lock the Main and Sub.

I need to stick with what I know. There's no way I could change keyboards every two weeks like you Dave.

I could change saxes, mortar mixers and bricksaws daily, but not keyboards.
Dave, glad you're happy,
Boo

[This message has been edited by brickboo (edited 09-01-2004).]

#157004 - 09/01/04 09:09 PM Re: Hey Booooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
I'm delighted!
Hmmmm, 10 hits, huh ??...... Lemme see:
EZ 8 - My girl / Tracks of my tears
EZ 16 - Lady in Red
EZ Rock - Old time R&R
EZ Shuffle - Just a Gilogo
EZ Swing - Moondance
EZ Bossa - Wave
EZ Ballad - (12/8) Crazy etc .....
EZ 2 Beat - Polka's and Country hoedowns

That's the 8 mainstays .........
To be fair - you still need a waltz, a cha cha, and some other specifics, but these 8 beats can get you through most of your setlist. Try it !

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online