SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#156680 - 12/16/03 05:59 AM Re: I Love This Bar...
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
Actually I was quoting from Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffett's new song "It's Five O'clock Somewhere".
The chorus is: "Pour me something tall and strong, make it a Hurricane before I go insane. It's only half past 12 but I don't care. It's five o'clock somewhere."
DonM

So I was wrong on both counts, huh?

I'm not much of an Alan Jackson or Jimmy Buffett fan myself. But I am a fan of a local Buffet here that serves these wonderful Mexican food dishes.

Best regards,
Mike

PS: And No, I didn't mean to refer to the "blonde" as a quip to your reply to me about the "Hurricane" Don. That was in response to "msutliff" - mike's response to my original post in this thread. - That is; if you were thinking along those lines. I know your a happily married man and I would not be so trite and unthoughtful to do something like that.

Whew! Got out of that one!!! Seems our posts overlapped, ie., while you posted yours I was in the process and almost ready to post mine in response to mike's post. Nuff said!

#156681 - 12/16/03 06:12 AM Re: I Love This Bar...
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
keybplayer - fix your image (no spaces)

#156682 - 12/16/03 06:37 AM Re: I Love This Bar...
keybplayer Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by cassp:
keybplayer - fix your image (no spaces)

cassp - fix your Browser.

Best regards,
Mike

#156683 - 12/16/03 06:51 AM Re: I Love This Bar...
cassp Offline

keybplayer - what am I doing wrong? The other images (milk & beer) show up.

#156684 - 12/16/03 02:15 PM Re: I Love This Bar...
keybplayer Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by cassp:
keybplayer - what am I doing wrong? The other images (milk & beer) show up.

If you're a married man you don't need to see it anyway cassp. Just kidding.

As to your question; I'm not sure why it's not showing up on your screen. A little more information about your OS and Browser would be helpful. My pictures are in .jpg format. Mike's is in .gif format. Since you're able to see the first two you should be able to see that last one too which is a .jpg file. It would be interesting to know if others are having a problem seeing it also. I will try one thing before I go to see if it corrects your inability to see it. If it doesn't work, the info about your Browser and OS would be helpful. You may also try and disable your Firewall if you have one to see if that helps.

Best regards,
Mike

#156685 - 12/16/03 02:55 PM Re: I Love This Bar...
cassp Offline

Mike, the poster of Brigitte Neilson looks just beautiful on my home laptop, but I could not get a picture on my work LT. It's a Win ME and usually I can pick up .jpg and .gif without any trouble. But our network and filtering software are screwy, so I suspect it's something I have no control over. That's what I get for reading at work. But, I love this bar!
Here's another for you - "Whiskey for my men, beer for my horses."

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online