SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#156539 - 12/04/04 11:33 AM Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
YamahaUS1 Offline

Loc: Buena Park, CA, USA
Just a note to make you aware. Some of my latest voice edits are available over at arrangerworkstation.com

Hope you like them.

Steve

------------------
Yamaha Customer Support
YCASupport@yamaha.com

#156540 - 12/04/04 01:00 PM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Thanks Steve, I'll check them out. Still waiting for that job offer from Yamaha--guess they don't want old guys.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#156541 - 12/04/04 02:23 PM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
Scott Langholff Online   content

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
Hi Steve

I've been looking all over that site and can't find them. Where abouts are they hidden? Maybe right in front of my face?

Scott

#156542 - 12/04/04 03:12 PM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
First of all, many thanks Steve Deming for sharing your new custom voice edits with us. A terrific addition to your already impressive voice edit collection.

I just discovered something odd though. It's NOT POSSIBLE to either store or call up these custom edited voices from a Registration file.

If you store a custom (renamed) edited preset voice & attempt to save & call it up via a registration file button (1-8), what gets called up is the original PRESET voice that the custom edited voice originated from, and NOT the edited voice at all.

For example, I have several of Steve Deming's Custom Edited 'Voices' stored in my Tyros Voices 'USER' area, These include: 'Hop Mini' and 'Wave 2003'. When I select these sounds directly from the USER area, they both load and sound (impressive) when played.

But . . . . if I attempt to save these same voices into Registration Memory, and then select the associated Reg Mem Button I saved them to, the Voices that come up are the Tyros 'Preset Voices' that these custom voices were edited from. Instead of 'Hop Mini', the Preset voice: Hip Lead gets loaded, and instead of 'Wave 2003', 'Wave 2001' gets loaded.

To achieve the edited voice settings of "Hop Mini" and "Wave 2003" when calling up a Registration, one MUST re-edit (from scratch) all the voice edits included in the edited voice files, and then save these settings as part of the Registration itself. Painstakingly inconvenient, but I suppose do-able.

I didn't want to spoil the party, but just wanted to point this out.

Steve, thanks again for sharing your voice edits.

Scott

#156543 - 12/04/04 04:54 PM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
travlin'easy Offline

Scott,

You must be doing something wrong. I had no problem recalling the voices from registrations on the 3000. I also linked as OTS settings to a custom style file through the registrations and they worked just fine. Everything was displayed and played as written.

Gary

#156544 - 12/04/04 08:00 PM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
Scottyee Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by travlin'easy:
You must be doing something wrong. I had no problem recalling the voices from registrations on the 3000.

Hi Gary, good to hear it's working PROPERLY on your PSR3000. Unfortunately this is not the case on my Tyros.

After reading your response, I went ahead and RE-CHECKED the problem on my Tyros, and after re-booting and re-initializing the keyboard, I still NOTICE the problem, though 'not quite' the way I had originally described it.

Here's exactly what happens on my Tyros. If I create a 'custom edited' Preset Voice and store it (with a brand 'new name') in the Tyros's USER area (either in User ROM or on the Tyros HD), and then save this voice to be recalled (as the RIGHT1 voice) in one of the 'Registration' or 'OTS' buttons... When this button is later selected, though the 'newly edited' voice sound is correctly heard, the MAIN WINDOW display page on the Tyros LCD screen displays the 'original' Preset Voice Name' rather than the new name given the 'edited' voice.

As I mentioned earlier, Steve's edited voices: "Hop Mini" and "Wave 2003" when saved & then recalled via Reg or OTS buttons, do audibly sound correctly as the 'edited' versions do, but their names in the Tyros MAIN WINDOW diplay (RIGHT1)reflect the original PRESET voice names: "Hip Lead" and "Wave 2001" instead.

I'm really curious now to find out if this is just a glitch with my Tyros keyboard or if other Tyros keyboard owners are experiencing this as well.

Can some other Tyros owners here PLEASE take the time to check this out on your Tyros? Create a 'custom edited' Preset Voice and then save it by 'another name' in the Tyros USER area (HD or USER Rom), and then save this newly edited voice to RIGHT1, in a Registration Button memory (remembering to make sure the Memory Contents 'voice' parameter box is checked), and then try recalling (selecting) this memory button again and report back 'what name' appears in the MAIN WINDOW page's Right1 voice assignment.

Thanks in advance.

Scott

#156545 - 12/04/04 08:40 PM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
TomTomSF Offline

Loc: Half Moon Bay, CA, USA
Hi Scott

I haven't tried it myself, but I remember this conversation among Tyros players a while back. I recall they said the edited voice will play properly in the Tyros. However, the Tyros display will always show the original name of the voice that was used to create it. Is this what you are seeing? I hope some other Tyros owners will repsond on this also.

Tom G.

#156546 - 12/04/04 09:13 PM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
Scottyee Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by TomTomSF:
the edited voice will play properly in the Tyros. However, the Tyros display will always show the original name of the voice that was used to create it. Is this what you are seeing?

Hi Tom: yep, this is PRECISELY what I'm experiencing with my Tyros, with OS version 1.40 installed. Thanks for your re-assurance that this PROBLEM is not just isolated to my Tyros keyboard alone, but probably occuring on all Tyros'.

I can only hope Yamaha will release an OS update fix for this, especially since this problem is'nt occuring on the PSR3000 as Gary Diamond (Travlin'easy) stated.

I hope Steve Deming will check this out and pass this glitch onto Yamaha Japan in hopes that they'll get it corrected with an OS update. From past history though, I doubt Yamaha Japan will tend to this at this late stage in the Tyros I game since Tyros II is due out fairly soon. Oh well, I can still dream I suppose.

Scott

#156547 - 12/04/04 10:46 PM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
Joe Waters Offline

Loc: Sterling, VA USA
Scott, there is nothing wrong with your Tyros. This "bug" is actually a "feature" that has been available on the 2000, 2100, Tyros, and now 3000. It is discussed in one of the psrtutorial Quick Steps lessosn on Editing Voices. Here's the link:
http://psrtutorial.com/L/QS/43savingeditedvoices.html

When you modify a voice and store it in the registration button, you are only storing the paramaters that have been altered from the standard voice settings. These parameter changes are applied to the original preset voice. You can store your editied voice in the USER memory or elsewhere and then call up that voice for MAIN or Layer or Left and save the setup in the registration memory. What does not get saved is the particular "name" you may have given to your "edited" voice. When you recall the registration button, the original name of the voice always shows up, but the sound will be the edited sound saved with the registration.

#156548 - 12/04/04 11:38 PM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
nardoni2002 Offline

Loc: malaga, spain
scott ,go to site,click on store,click on holiday specials,click on voice box,and there they are,mike

#156549 - 12/05/04 01:06 AM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
Scott Langholff Online   content

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
Hi Mike

Thank you for answering my question. Now I have located them.

Scott

#156550 - 12/05/04 08:52 AM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
Scottyee Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Joe Waters:
This "bug" is actually a "feature" that has been available on the 2000, 2100, Tyros, and now 3000.

You can store your editied voice in the USER memory or elsewhere and then call up that voice for MAIN or Layer or Left and save the setup in the registration memory. What does not get saved is the particular "name" you may have given to your "edited" voice. When you recall the registration button, the original name of the voice always shows up, but the sound will be the edited sound saved with the registration.

Hi Joe , though I now fully understand that it works this way, I still consider this a rather flawed feature. I see no practical purpose for the 'original' voice name to appear, instead of the actual 'edited' voice name, which would make FAR MORE sense.

When I call up a registration or OTS button selection I need to know EXACTLY what voice (preset or edited) has been selected.

I'm still trying to figure out WHY Yamaha would have 'consciously' set it up to work this way. What practical purpose does it serve? If there is none, I wish Yamaha could correct this in an OS Update, or at least incorporate this in Tyros II.

Scott

#156551 - 12/05/04 09:44 AM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
Scottyee Offline

Quote:
Scott, Everything was displayed and played as written. Gary

Gary, are you implying here that, on your PSR3000, that the 'edited' voices actually display (on the MAIN Screen Page) the 'edited voice' NAME (when called up in OTS/Reg) and not the original preset names?

Scott

#156552 - 12/05/04 05:32 PM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
travlin'easy Offline

Yes, the edited voices are displayed. I just fired the keyboard up to be sure that it didn't loose them and they were there.

Gary

#156553 - 12/05/04 07:34 PM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
Beakybird Offline

Steve, thank you very much for making these voices available. They sound nice. I look forward to your edits of traditional voices like piano, electric piano, guitars, saxes, harmonica, horns, vibraphone, etc. These are the voices that I use the most.

With my PSR3000, on the user voices that I have worked with, the preset voice that the user voice is made from shows up (just like the PSR2000/2100) and not the new user voice. It's a bug - one that should be fixed. It bugs me, but doesn't spoil the picnic.

Beakybird

[This message has been edited by Beakybird (edited 12-05-2004).]

#156554 - 12/05/04 08:45 PM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
TomTomSF Offline

Hi Scott

I consider this a flaw, too. And I rally hope that Yamaha would fix this in the Tyros by way of an OS update. Along with this, they should give the Tyros the ability to load a default registration on power up. The PSR3000 can do this, too.

Maybe there won't be anything more from Yamaha for Tyros OS updates. Do you think Yamaha has left the Tyros owners holding the bag, at this point?

Tom G.

#156555 - 12/05/04 09:06 PM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Quote:
Yes, the edited voices are displayed. I just fired the keyboard up to be sure that it didn't loose them and they were there.

Gary

Quote:
Originally posted by TomTomSF:
I consider this a flaw, too. And I rally hope that Yamaha would fix this in the Tyros by way of an OS update. Along with this, they should give the Tyros the ability to load a default registration on power up. The PSR3000 can do this, too.

Tom G.

Since the Tyros OS can be updated, these two features found on the PSR 3000 would be marvelous candidates for the Tyros through an OS update.

Best regards,
Mike

#156556 - 12/06/04 09:18 AM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
YamahaUS1 Offline

The PSR3000 behaves the same way. It is normal, I checked. Yamaha was aware of this before the first Tyros OS. I'm pretty sure it's not going to be addressed.

Steve

[This message has been edited by YamahaUS1 (edited 12-06-2004).]

#156557 - 12/06/04 08:40 PM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
TomTomSF Offline

Should we take that as an official announcement that the current Yamaha Tyros OS is not going to be upgraded? Or at least not to include these features we aske for? Like I said... "holding the bag"?

Tom G.

#156558 - 12/06/04 10:12 PM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
Scottyee Offline

I'm confused ! While Gary Diamond (Travelin'Easy) confirms that, on 'his' PSR3000, that the 'edited voice names' (not the original preset names) are being displayed when called up by OTS/registration, Larry Levin (Beakybird) and Steve Deming claim that on their PSR3000, that ONLY the 'original' preset voice is being displayed when the 'edited' voice is called up via OTS/Reg. So which one is it on the PSR3000? Realizing that the PSR3000 isn't FLASH ROM-Able like the Tyros is, I'm wondering now if perhaps Gary's (newer?) PSR3000 may include a newer UPDATED ROM chip which incorporates the fix for the voice name display problem.

If so, and given the fact that the Tyros 'is' flash ROM-able, I would think Yamaha should be able to easily incorporate this fix in a Tyros OS software update as well, and post it on the internet for Tyros owners to easily downloadable and install, as we did with the previous Tyros OS updates.

Scott

#156559 - 12/06/04 10:56 PM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Quote:

Gary

Gary, are they displaying the 'edited' voice name or are they displaying the Preset 'name'?

Also, is it REALLY true that the PSR 3000 is able to load a User Registration on start up? Automatically?

Again, if these features are on the PSR 3000, they would make wonderful candidates for a Tyros OS update.

Steve Deming seems to be very negative in his reaction about Yamaha not wanting to address these things. I guess he is hoping by saying it that Tyros owners will give up on their desire to have these features included in the Tyros - ever.

But if you remember, Steve said the same thing about the 'Repeat to Self' feature using a commmon foot controller. He essentially said that it was a design decision by Yamaha to NOT include it in the Tyros. Yet with our Synth Zone and other Tyros owners fervently and persistently beseeching Yamaha to give the Tyros that feature, Yamaha had a change of heart and gave it to us with an OS update.

Can we Tyros owners not have the same persistent fervency over two included features on a much less expensive Yamaha Arranger? Yes, I think we can if indeed these features are really on the PSR 3000 and not a figment of Gary's imagination (or poor eyesight )...... Gary, I thought you quit guzzling that kick a poo juice..

Tell us straight up Gar... Are the 'edited' voices being displayed, i.e. the 'edited name'. That is what we're looking for.. the "EDITED" 'name', NOT the 'preset' name of an edited voice. Is the EDITED name of a preset voice displayed when an edited Voice is called up using a Registration on the PSR 3000.

And the other question being: Can a User Registration be 'automatically' loaded on Start Up with the PSR 3000? Yes or No... No maybe's allowed.

Best regards,
Mike

[This message has been edited by keybplayer (edited 12-06-2004).]

#156560 - 12/07/04 06:11 AM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
travlin'easy Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by keybplayer:
Gary, are they displaying the 'edited' voice name or are they displaying the Preset 'name'?

There seems to be some confusion here. The voices that Steve created (or edited and modified) and posted were the ones I downloaded, which is what triggered the post to begin with. Those voices all have different names than anything in my keyboard. I downloaded them, put them into the keyboard's user slot, then created a registration using the Christmas Waltz style. Then I changed Christmas Waltz to Christmas Waltz1 and saved it as a user style. Next, I changed the OTS settings of this style, which were the default settings, so they would access the new user voices posted by Steve. Everything was then saved in a registration. When the registration is recalled, those voices that Steve posted are the ones that show on my screen. Not default voices.

Also, is it REALLY true that the PSR 3000 is able to load a User Registration on start up? Automatically?

When the PSR-3000 is fired up, the last registraton used is the one that loads. Unlike the PSR-2000, which cleared the registration memory upon powering down, the 3000 retains the information.

Again, if these features are on the PSR 3000, they would make wonderful candidates for a Tyros OS update.

I don't know--you'll have to ask Steve.

Steve Deming seems to be very negative in his reaction about Yamaha not wanting to address these things. I guess he is hoping by saying it that Tyros owners will give up on their desire to have these features included in the Tyros - ever.

But if you remember, Steve said the same thing about the 'Repeat to Self' feature using a commmon foot controller. He essentially said that it was a design decision by Yamaha to NOT include it in the Tyros. Yet with our Synth Zone and other Tyros owners fervently and persistently beseeching Yamaha to give the Tyros that feature, Yamaha had a change of heart and gave it to us with an OS update.

Can we Tyros owners not have the same persistent fervency over two included features on a much less expensive Yamaha Arranger? Yes, I think we can if indeed these features are really on the PSR 3000 and not a figment of Gary's imagination (or poor eyesight )...... Gary, I thought you quit guzzling that kick a poo juice..

I have for the time being, just until I reach my goal weight of 175. Currently, I'm tipping the scales at 177, which means I may be able to have a small bottle for the Holidays.

Tell us straight up Gar... Are the 'edited' voices being displayed, i.e. the 'edited name'. That is what we're looking for.. the "EDITED" 'name', NOT the 'preset' name of an edited voice. Is the EDITED name of a preset voice displayed when an edited Voice is called up using a Registration on the PSR 3000.

I'm sure that one of the computer ghuru's out there can figure out how to make the edited name appeard. I just don't have the time or expertise right now, especially during the Christmas party season. Maybe after the Bossier City trip.

And the other question being: Can a User Registration be 'automatically' loaded on Start Up with the PSR 3000? Yes or No... No maybe's allowed.

Yes!

Best regards,
Mike

[This message has been edited by keybplayer (edited 12-06-2004).]

Hope this clears things up a bit,

Gary

#156561 - 12/07/04 01:05 PM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
Scottyee Offline

Quote:
The voices that Steve created (or edited and modified) and posted were the ones I downloaded . . . Those voices all have different names than anything in my keyboard. I downloaded them, put them into the keyboard's user slot, then created a registration using the Christmas Waltz style. Then I changed Christmas Waltz to Christmas Waltz1 and saved it as a user style. Next, I changed the OTS settings of this style, which were the default settings, so they would access the new user voices posted by Steve. Everything was then saved in a registration. When the registration is recalled, those voices that Steve posted are the ones that show on my screen. Not default voices.

Hi Gar, are you sure about that?!

As Steve Deming gave his 'edited' voices, names which are 'CLOSELY SIMILAR' to the original 'preset' voice names, I suspect that the name of the 'edited' voice you are calling up is actually the originally named preset voice, and not the name Steve named it. Please re-verify this whenever you get a chance and report back your findings.

Try saving Steve's edited voice: "Wave 2003" to your PSR3000 USER memory, and then save & call it up in Registration or OTS. What is the corresponding Voice NAME displayed on the LCD Screen's Main page? Though the 'edited voice' will be heard, according to Steve Deming & other PSR3000 owners as well, it will display the original preset voice name: "Wave 2001", and NOT "Wave 2003", which would have made a lot more sense (to me). - Scott

#156562 - 12/07/04 04:12 PM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
travlin'easy Offline

Scott,

That voice was not among those listed at http://www.arrangerworkstation.com/store/ in the free voices box.

I have checked my keyboard for duplicate voices of those that I have downloaded and there are none. For example, one of them is called wee vox, it does not exist in the data list and the only place it is in my keyboad is the user file, which is where I pasted the 10 voices. They all show up with the names posted on the site--and none are on the data list or anywhere else in the keyboard. When I link them as previously posted, they show up with the exact same names I downloaded.

If you have the previous list, send them to me and I'll try them as well. Maybe there is something different about them.

Gary

Gary

#156563 - 12/07/04 06:05 PM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
YamahaUS1 Offline

Quote:
I have checked my keyboard for duplicate voices of those that I have downloaded and there are none. For example, one of them is called wee vox, it does not exist in the data list and the only place it is in my keyboad is the user file, which is where I pasted the 10 voices. They all show up with the names posted on the site--and none are on the data list or anywhere else in the keyboard. When I link them as previously posted, they show up with the exact same names I downloaded.
Gary

Gary,
Select WeeVox for Right1.
Create a registration
Exit out to the Main display
For Right1, it will not say WeeVox. It sounds like WeeVox, because it is WeeVox, it just doesn't say WeeVox.

BTW, for all you Tyros users out there, these voices are not optimized for Tyros. They will load just fine, but the user effects will not work in many cases. I'm working on the Tyros set now. There will be over 300 new voices when I'm finished. I'm sure they will publish them at AW.com as well.

Concerning future OSs for Tyros, I have no part in the decision of bug fixes and new features. I am merely a vehicle, by which communication can happen between you and Yamaha. I make suggestions and pass along comments. Sometimes I answer questions. I observe and relay to you what I believe, based on what I've heard and on past history. I hope you get everything you wish for, it costs me nothing to hope. But it would be foolish and unfair for me to lead you to believe that you might see something, if I'm doubting it.

Tom, I'm not sure I get what you mean about "holding the bag". Didn't Yamaha sell you a very powerful tool, that's a real joy to use? Isn't it more powerful now, than when it first came out? Didn't you get what you paid for? Look in "the bag"... I hope see a tool that's continuing to meet the needs for which you purchased it. If not, an update is unlikely to change that.

Yamaha will continue to provide updates when they feel it's in the best interest of Yamaha and its customers.

BTW, I sent them 250 new 1500/3000 voices. If you request something in particular, you might find that they'll put up your requests in the next batch.

Steve

[This message has been edited by YamahaUS1 (edited 12-07-2004).]

#156564 - 12/07/04 07:13 PM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
travlin'easy Offline

Steve,

You are right about some of the voices reverting back to their orriginal name, but the ones that do not are apparently the ones that were not voices that were in the board to begin with. The Harp Vox, for example, is not in the 3000, and that name shows up as posted. Wee Vox and some of the other reverted back to their orriginal names, but with the edited sounds. Weird!

Gary

#156565 - 12/07/04 08:28 PM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
TomTomSF Offline

Hi Steve

I love my Tyros, but I was under the impression there would be OS updates issued to add new features and correct problems. Since I bought it, there has been one OS update. During the past year, I participated in at least two lists that were forwarded to Yamaha. These were comments, suggestions and wishes from the Tyros owners for future improvements. I don't think most of them were realized. What good is the upgradeable OS if there are not going to be any more upgrades issued?

Tom G.

#156566 - 12/07/04 09:14 PM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
Scottyee Offline

Tom, I believe Yamaha's principal intention of a Flash-able OS is that provides 'them' a cheaper cost effective solution (than having to cover the cost of customers sending their keyboards back to the company for product recall) to fix software bugs of the keyboard's advertised and 'listed in the owners manual' features. Anything beyond this such as incorporating improvements & brand 'new' features, though certainly appreciated, is not expected by me.

In Yamaha's defense, I'm thankful that they 'finally, after many months of repeated hounding to them about it, came thru and FIXED the 2 major problems that I had so adamantly complained about: 1) the absently missing 'Footpedal activated repeating fill to self' feature and 2) flakey Tyros USB Port connectivity.

Tom, I too would certainly appreciate Yamaha upgrading the OS (yet again) to enable display of the actual'edited' voice names rather than just the original preset name but I'm relunctantly willing to put up with 'this' inconvenience, whereas the other problems directly compromised the actual playing of the keyboard. I suppose, as Steve said, it's up to Yamaha Japan at this point. It certainly would be a nice Yamaha Christmas surprise to have a Tyros OS update which addresses this though. - Scott

#156567 - 12/08/04 08:28 AM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
Scottyee Offline

Quote:
Scott,That voice was not among those listed at arrangerkeyboard.com in the free voices box. . . . .If you have the previous list, send them to me and I'll try them as well. Maybe there is something different about them. Gary

Gar, I sent you (yesterday) the collection of Steve Deming Voices which include the edited Tyros voices I mentioned. Did you receive them? If so, please test them on your keyboard & report your results. - Scott

#156568 - 12/08/04 09:37 AM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
travlin'easy Offline

Scott,

Yes, I received them all, installed them and as you said, they revert to the orriginal names, even when saved in registrations.

Now I must appologize to everyone for being really dumb, which at my age is becomming more prevalent. It appears that all of the voices, including those I recently downloaded from the site, are in the keyboard. Some, however, were not on the standard data list, but in other locations that did not trigger a voice light. After an hour of frustrating searches through the data manual, I went back to the keyboard and methodically tracked the orrigin of each voice. Some were hidden in the XG, Synth&FX and other folders that are imbedded within the cobwebs of the 3000's memory and not easy to find.

Like I said, I'm confident one of the computer ghuru's can come up with a method of renaming the voices so the only the renamed voice will be visible.

Sorry guys and gals--I really let you down on this one. My sincerest appologies.

Gary

#156569 - 12/08/04 01:09 PM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
Scottyee Offline

Gar, I was begining to think you were some lucky Yamaha 'chosen one' who had received the first PSR3000 with a new updated ROM chip. My hopes were really building. Oh well, back to earth. - Scott

#156570 - 08/25/06 05:31 AM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
Starkeeper Offline

Loc: Toronto
How do I get to the free voices link?
I see where it says, "free voices for PSR3000 update weekly".
When I click on that, it takes me to, for a fee, organ voices. Are there other voices as well? Where is the free site?
Starkeeper

#156571 - 08/25/06 06:31 AM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
Marilyn Boissoneault Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Florida, USA
I see I'm not the only one that can't find the voices. I have gone to the "Store" page, but I don't see "holiday special" to click on. I can't find the new voices anywhere! Help!

Marilyn

#156572 - 08/25/06 04:32 PM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
Marilyn Boissoneault Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Florida, USA
I guess I see why I can't find the new voices. That post was from 2004. Last time I looked it is now 2006. I remember when he originally posted those a week at a time.

Marilyn

#156573 - 08/25/06 05:15 PM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
Michael P. Bedesem Offline

Loc: Shrewsbury, VT
Some time ago I put a copy of Steve's excellent voices on my beta site for a user that was having problems downloading them.

They are are still there: AllOfThem.zip at www.svpworld.com/beta .

I hope that is of some assistance.

Regards,

Michael

[This message has been edited by Michael P. Bedesem (edited 08-25-2006).]

#156574 - 08/29/06 11:00 AM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
Starkeeper Offline

Loc: Toronto
Thanks Michael. I will try these out tonight.
Starkeeper

#156575 - 08/29/06 01:27 PM Re: Free voices at ArrangerWorkstation.com
Beakybird Offline

By the way, has anyone purchased or tried the organ voices at arrangerworkstation.com? If so, how do they sound?

Beakybird

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online