SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#15621 - 03/14/05 07:50 AM when is it going to appear ?
dhdogman Offline

Hey GEM people. Any predictions on when the portable version of the 88-note fully weighted key Genesys will appear (1 month, 2 months, 3 months, etc., 3 years)? Thanks.

#15622 - 03/14/05 03:06 PM Re: when is it going to appear ?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by dhdogman:
Hey GEM people. Any predictions on when the portable version of the 88-note fully weighted key Genesys will appear (1 month, 2 months, 3 months, etc., 3 years)? Thanks.

Excellent question!

Well there is the Genesys Ensemble. If you have a set of B3 dollies tucked away in your basement you are good to go.

As for a portable version, no information on the likelihood of that happening yet. Sorry.

But keep in touch 'cause you never know! Be sure to check our website every now and then as we will post new product news there. Also you might want to register on our forums. I will keep registered members informed of all sorts of things.

Best Regards,

Dave

------------------
Wm. David McMahan
Nat'l Product and Support Manager
Generalmusic USA
GEM Community Forums

#15623 - 03/14/05 03:51 PM Re: when is it going to appear ?
dhdogman Offline

I was told by my local dealer that the portable version was in the works and would be out within the next 6 months, so that would now be less that 6 months. Should I just stay in touch with my local dealer ?

#15624 - 03/14/05 06:28 PM Re: when is it going to appear ?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by dhdogman:
I was told by my local dealer that the portable version was in the works and would be out within the next 6 months, so that would now be less that 6 months. Should I just stay in touch with my local dealer ?

Hi,

It sounds like your local dealer is better informed than I am regarding new product development. Please tell me which dealer you are working with so I can find out what else I should be aware of.

Best Regards,

Dave

------------------
Wm. David McMahan
Nat'l Product and Support Manager
Generalmusic USA
GEM Community Forums

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online