SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#155908 - 12/28/02 10:27 PM Tough day at the Meadowlands .......
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Ouch. The boys in blue sure had our number today ...... good thing it means almost nothing. What a game - record fumbles, missed kicks .... a TON of yardage, but only 17 total points ..... whew. It was ugly on many levels.

So - we get a week to rest while the wildcards play out. Watch out .... it's crunch time now !

E
A
G
L
E
S

EAGLES !!!!!!!!!!

#155909 - 12/29/02 06:02 AM Re: Tough day at the Meadowlands .......
Dnj Offline

David Akers.......... Argggggg!!!!

#155910 - 12/29/02 06:06 AM Re: Tough day at the Meadowlands .......
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
As a long time NY Giants Fan and season ticket holder I must say it.... Yahhoooooo!!!

I was at the game yesterday. Today however, I cannot speak as I have lost my voice. I sound like Barry White; which should help on a few gigs.

What a game. I guess that was our super bowl!!! We'll see just how far these guys can go. The Eagles played very well until the 4th quarter and I guess the Eagles caught Giantitis with a few mis-cues including that missed field goal. Should be a very interesting post-season.

Now, come on JETS and beat Green Bay!!!!!

Al G

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#155911 - 12/29/02 06:29 AM Re: Tough day at the Meadowlands .......
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
I wanted a win soooo bad, but the Eagles were outplayed yesterday. I have no problem accepting a loss when the other team played to win. I just hope it was the LAST game we stink up the joint with !
Those missed kicks really kill ya......

#155912 - 12/29/02 07:23 PM Re: Tough day at the Meadowlands .......
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
one NY team taketh away , the other giveth back..we have homefield again,and we know Koy better start..

#155913 - 12/29/02 07:57 PM Re: Tough day at the Meadowlands .......
Bluezplayer Offline

Loc: Catskill Mountains, NY
It would be a hard choice for me on who to root for between the Giants and the Jets if the miracle ever happened. Love the way Fassel gets the players to respond in December, whether the games mean anything or not, but ya gotta love that kid playing QB for the Jets too. He's quickly establishing himself as a force to be reckoned with and he appears to be a class act to boot.

I would have to stay true to Big Blue I guess, but I have to tip my hat to both teams. I would be a bit surprised if either team goes very deep into the playoffs, but on the other hand both of our teams are playing pretty well right now and they look to be a little more dangerous than their repsective records might suggest. If you have to play in the first round do you really want to play the Giants OR the Jets right now.. ?

AJ

[This message has been edited by Bluezplayer (edited 12-29-2002).]

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online