SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#15485 - 03/13/05 03:04 AM The SK760 turns on below the engine condition key=F
Anonymous
Unregistered

Turning to somebody for help : The SK760 turns on below the engine condition key=F
Not emploing the be transferred to another post bond , the colour is below the green situation 1=F initialization and does not take the action , and original mill disk does not there is ! Asks all to give a hand and reckon the means !

#15486 - 03/13/05 05:45 AM Re: The SK760 turns on below the engine condition key=F
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by cnbandkey:
Turning to somebody for help : The SK760 turns on below the engine condition key=F
Not emploing the be transferred to another post bond , the colour is below the green situation 1=F initialization and does not take the action , and original mill disk does not there is ! Asks all to give a hand and reckon the means !

Hello,

I am more than happy to help. Please find someone to translate into proper English just what you need. The auto-translator did not work well enough for me to understand what you need.

Please tell me what country you are from and your native language and maybe I can help find someone in your area that could help you as well.

Best Regards,

Dave McMahan

------------------
Wm. David McMahan
Nat'l Product and Support Manager
Generalmusic USA
GEM Community Forums

#15487 - 03/13/05 08:12 AM Re: The SK760 turns on below the engine condition key=F
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello McMahan
Please I originate Chinese and pardon my not standardized English .
Please pardon my not standardized English .
I has attempied to replace I GEMSK OS does not nevertheless resolve I the problem !

#15488 - 03/13/05 10:45 AM Re: The SK760 turns on below the engine condition key=F
Dazza Offline

Loc: Great Britain
Hi

post you query in chineese and i will ask my freind to translate it and post it back. One of us can then help i would think

Dazza

#15489 - 03/13/05 12:31 PM Re: The SK760 turns on below the engine condition key=F
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by cnbandkey:
Hello McMahan
Please I originate Chinese and pardon my not standardized English .
Please pardon my not standardized English .
I has attempied to replace I GEMSK OS does not nevertheless resolve I the problem !

Hello,

Please check your e-mail address that is in your profile. I have attached the most recent SK760 operating system software with directions on how to decompress the files and save them to a floppy and install the new O/S into your SK760.

I apologize that the instructions are in English.

I hope this solves the problem.

Also, here is the contact information for the GEM distributor in China that may be able to help;

CENTRAL MUSIC CO.
0711-0712 Tower D, SOHO New Town No. 88 Jianguo Road, Chaoyang District
100022 Beijing
CHINA
Tel: 86 10 85801115
Fax: 86 10 85801114
E-mail: cme@public3.bta.net.cn
Web site:http://www.centrmus.com

Best Regards and good luck,

Dave

------------------
Wm. David McMahan