SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#154792 - 11/18/05 10:15 PM Re: Top vocals at SZ
tcon Offline

Loc: Pinellas Park.Florida. usa
Hi Larry.Thanks for your reply.The songs on my web site home page and Calendar page are actually mp4s.My freind who did my video had to convert them to video stream in order to post them on my site as i don't have mp3 hosting with my web host provider.I am not really sure why it had to be done this way as he is a lot more computer savvied than me.I had told him I would like a couple of my recordings to play when the page opened up and I sent him the mp3s of butterfly kisses and release me from my cd.He could not insert them as mp3 so this was the solution he came up with.I have enjoyed many of the songs posted on synthzone by other members and wanted to share some of my own also. Terry

#154793 - 11/19/05 01:21 AM Re: Top vocals at SZ
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
Quote:
Originally posted by tcon:
Hi Larry.Thanks for your reply.The songs on my web site home page and Calendar page are actually mp4s.My freind who did my video had to convert them to video stream in order to post them on my site as i don't have mp3 hosting with my web host provider.I am not really sure why it had to be done this way as he is a lot more computer savvied than me.I had told him I would like a couple of my recordings to play when the page opened up and I sent him the mp3s of butterfly kisses and release me from my cd.He could not insert them as mp3 so this was the solution he came up with.I have enjoyed many of the songs posted on synthzone by other members and wanted to share some of my own also. Terry

Terry, wow..what else can I say, while opening your web-site your song "Butterfly Kisses" was playing...what a very beautiful song sung so very well it brought tears to my eyes, what with my having a just turned 7 year old beautiful daughter. Man that was just fantisic...I had never heard this song before and after hearing it I promise myself
to do it if I can keep from cryring while doing it.God Bless and thank you for sharing
Tony Rome

#154794 - 11/19/05 02:50 AM Re: Top vocals at SZ
LindaFus Offline

Loc: Ledyard, CT USA
I have no favorite performer here. Everyone has their own style and being able to hear those individual performances makes each song diverse. I just love to hear them!

These recordings have made a true SZ Concert for me. All of you are so talented I have been listening to your music for days!

The holidays are apon us, I need to hear my favorites. "I'll be Home for Christmas" Anyone? everyone? I would love to hear it done by the top 10!

BRAVO to all of you! Keep them coming!

-Linda

#154795 - 11/19/05 06:58 AM Re: Top vocals at SZ
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Linda,

I would do it for you, but Fran put me in the bottom 20 category. That's why he's not gettin' my PAS or my sailboat when I kick the bucket! It's among my favorite songs as well.

Cheers,

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#154796 - 11/19/05 07:44 AM Re: Top vocals at SZ
Songman55 Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD USA
Linda, I have it on my Christmas CD. I'll post it as soon as I figure out how.

Joe

------------------
Songman55
Joe Ayala

#154797 - 11/19/05 07:53 AM Re: Top vocals at SZ
MrEd Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by travlin'easy:
Linda,

I would do it for you, but Fran put me in the bottom 20 category. That's why he's not gettin' my PAS or my sailboat when I kick the bucket! It's among my favorite songs as well.

Cheers,

Gary

Gary, you're looking at the glass half empty...

Fran has you in his TOP 20 list...
and when he hears me, your rating will go up even higher

#154798 - 11/19/05 09:01 AM Re: Top vocals at SZ
zuki Offline

Best unheard....zuki

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand

#154799 - 11/19/05 09:23 AM Re: Top vocals at SZ
Songman55 Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD USA
Ok here goes. This is I'll Be Home for Christmas. If this doesn't work it's on my site.
http://www.coolpianist.com/i'll_be_home_for_christmas.mp3

Joe

------------------
Songman55
Joe Ayala

#154800 - 11/19/05 09:44 AM Re: Top vocals at SZ
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
Joe....I just heard your rendition of one of my favorate songs of all time, MY FOOLISH
HEART....great man, Mr Billy Ekstine would be proud .....thank you....
Tony Rome

#154801 - 11/19/05 10:16 AM Re: Top vocals at SZ
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Quote:
Originally posted by Songman55:
Ok here goes. This is I'll Be Home for Christmas. If this doesn't work it's on my site.
http://www.coolpianist.com/i'll_be_home_for_christmas.mp3
This is so good I had to play it over a couple of more times. the sax work is first chair all the way, really fine. the vocal is right up there with the best of our SJ People.
Thanks for sharing a great tune. Now I am gone christmas shopping
thank you,
BEBOP

Joe

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online