SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#154371 - 01/11/03 06:41 PM An OT post about OT posts---NFL insanity
Bill E Offline

Loc: nashville
I am sure that our European friends and no doubt many here in the US must shake their heads and say "????----why are these fools posting this junk HERE?"
Well, it's a form of insanity that takes over peoples' lives during playoff season and clouds their judgement. Football is not my life, or even my favorite sport ( I'm a baseball man) but when your home town team makes it to the playoffs----well, folks get a little nutty. I have friends that were drinking steady VERY early this morning. I left my retail store on a Saturday afternoon because the shopping center became a ghost town. This whole city was either at the game or glued to the TV.
A rather prim and proper school teacher was heard yelling things that would make a sailor blush! Like I said, insanity. It will pass, please overlook us. Thanks
Bill

#154372 - 01/11/03 10:50 PM Re: An OT post about OT posts---NFL insanity
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
We're CRAZZZZZZZZY !
It's the year of the EAGLE !

#154373 - 01/11/03 11:00 PM Re: An OT post about OT posts---NFL insanity
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Bill, don't worry: the same thing happens to "us" who live in the rest of the world during the soccer world cup; the only difference is that it takes place every four years...

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online