SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#154175 - 08/27/07 02:01 AM urgent!!!-triton le....
rohith Offline

Loc: Chennai,TN,India
hi guys...well i just laid my hands on a triton
le and i must say its better than anything ive
ever played(ive played only a psr e403 lol...)
BUT...weve gotta gig coming up tomorrow...and
im just so darn confused...manual isnt very
helpful(cant understand the technical stuff)..so i need ur help..1-wat are programs and combis???2- how do i add an echo effect to the feedback guitar voice... i want to set a tempo of 155 and i wan to add a 1/4 echo...3-how to add reverb and all the other stuff...4-is it possible to play notes using the internal tone generator using both the instruments keybed as well as an external conroller simultaneously ?/ like the e403?if so how???5- how to use the wah effect...6-wats an oscillator??? any help would be much appreciated....

#154176 - 08/27/07 02:51 AM Re: urgent!!!-triton le....
adimatis Offline

Loc: Oradea, RO
first thing first: you do realize that these two instruments are completely different, right? while psr is an arranger, triton le gives you at most some programs that contain percution, bass, etc. but quite unadjustable for use as backing tracks (as psr offers you).
programs are sounds. combi is a combination of different sounds (programs) sometimes togheter with some arpeggios, so it sounds almost as a full orchestration. (it is not, tho).
for the other questions, the only way to understand exactly is to spend good time with the manual. i am sure it is explained how to use effects and stuff.
finally, triton le is a synth. psr xyz is an arranger. they are meand for different use.

#154177 - 08/27/07 05:40 AM Re: urgent!!!-triton le....
Dnj Offline

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online