SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#1537 - 07/13/07 12:12 PM Very new to synths - advice on Juno-D; playing samples?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm quite new to synths; but have been playing piano for years. I was looking for a decent entry level synth and decided on a Juno-D. However, I also want to be able to play certain VST sounds which I have on Cubase on my computer, live. Is it possible to import sounds to the keyboard and play them back with the Juno-D, even if they are samples and not strictly synthesized sounds? I have mellowsound, a great mellotron VST and it plays samples. Is it at all possible to import them to the Juno-D to play them back? If not, what keyboard can do this?

#1538 - 07/17/07 11:16 PM Re: Very new to synths - advice on Juno-D; playing samples?
SamAndrew Offline

Loc: Murfreesboro, TN
The Muse Research Receptor will actually load/save and allow you to *play* your VST plug-ins. It's basically a dedicated plug-in computer. However, it is VERY expensive seeing as how it's cutting edge technology. On the other hand, if the Juno-D samples, then yes, I don't see why you couldn't just sample your plug-in and go that route.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online