SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#153137 - 06/20/06 09:29 AM Re: NEW PSR-3000 i bought
Joe Waters Offline

Loc: Sterling, VA USA
retal, I believe you've made the right decision. Many, many of the arranger keyboard owners can't read music - they play by ear and they play for their own enjoyment. An arranger keyboard is, as you've discovered, at heart a computer and has many features, which can be hard to understand. But you don't have to learn everything to be able to make some beautiful music. And, as a beginner, you will reach that goal a lot quicker on an arranger than you could on a high-end stage piano. The lessons at the PSR Tutorial will help a lot. You can download lots of resources for your keyboard there, but if connection speeds are limited or your computer skills are limited, you can also simply get some of the PSR Tutorial CDROMS. All those midi files, (3,500+) are on the PSR-Tutorial CD-ROM (along with quite a bit of other stuff) ready to be used in your 3000. The MP3 CDs you see there will show you exactly how these keyboards can sound when played by professionals, many of which are on this forum. When you eventurally discover the utility of styles, you'll become style hungary like other PSR owners and you'll find thousands and thousands of styles available for your 3000. The 3000 is an instrument many people are happy to move UP to. You will have it for your learning over the next few years. As you improve, you will also note that the new boards themselve will also be improving and your choices a few years from now will be much better than anything you hear now. You will always have the opportunity to move up to a better instrument.

#153138 - 06/20/06 01:15 PM Re: NEW PSR-3000 i bought
retal Offline

Loc: Tel-aviv, Israel
Thank you very much i'm really happy from my decision, im gonna dig to it hard and learn it step by step

Cheers,

Liran

#153139 - 06/20/06 03:20 PM Re: NEW PSR-3000 i bought
beachbum Offline

Loc: Austin
If you want to hear what this board can do I used the 3000 to compose all my orignals... Listen Hi fi.. I recommend listening to "can't stop playing." This board is great, however you have to take the time to learn it... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/view/01/default.cfm?bandID=313920&content=music

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online