SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#15271 - 09/07/05 12:34 PM Fill's
Rudi62 Offline

Loc: Ypres, Belgium
Hello Dave,
###On the GenXP,Is there a way to start the Fill-in's at the first count of the next bar instead of direct-start?
###Also, Some styles haves Two-bar fill's but they only play one bar (F.e. PopWaltz). Any tricks to play them the hole 2 bars with 1 push?
###On your wonderful Demo of the Genesys-Piano I heared some styles witch are not included on the XP. (F.e. AlbertPop to play Tijaua Taxy). How can we get these different styles?
Thanks for the helps!
It's allready one month that I play the XP, and I just want everyone to know what a marvellous instrument it is! What a Sound!
Regards, Rudi.

#15272 - 09/07/05 01:32 PM Re: Fill's
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello Rudi,

I am glad you are enjoying your Genesys XP!

A fill starts immediately upon the press of the Fill-In button, no matter what the bar/beat/clock is of the pattern.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The fill-in remains in time with the playing pattern starting at the same bar/beat/clock location as the currently playing style pattern.
I really consider this a plus since depending on when the Fill-In button is pressed; you can have a short, medium or longer fill which adds to the variety of the style being played.

If a fill is over one bar long, the entire fill-in will play as long as the Fill-In button is pressed close to the beginning of the current style.

I am not sure of the legalities with the style AlbertPop. Let me check into this for you and let you know.

Best Regards,

Dave

------------------
Wm. David McMahan
Nat'l Product and Support Manager
Generalmusic USA
GEM Community Forums

#15273 - 09/08/05 12:32 AM Re: Fill's
Rudi62 Offline

Loc: Ypres, Belgium
Okč Dave,
There is also a possibility to call up the fills with a footswitch, perhaps i have to learn this custom usage to have my hand free for soundswitching during the fill-loop.
Anyway, thanks for your support!
Regards, Rudi.

#15274 - 09/08/05 06:25 AM Re: Fill's
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Rudi62:
Okč Dave,
There is also a possibility to call up the fills with a footswitch, perhaps i have to learn this custom usage to have my hand free for soundswitching during the fill-loop.
Anyway, thanks for your support!
Regards, Rudi.

Hi Rudi,

I did mean to mention the use of a footswitch for fill-ins, sorry.

Dave

------------------
Wm. David McMahan
Nat'l Product and Support Manager
Generalmusic USA
GEM Community Forums

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online