Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#151910 - 05/03/05 03:19 AM Re: OT: A civil discussion about OT threads
Sheriff Offline

Loc: Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
Quote:
Originally posted by The Pro:
Two moderators working in tandem to weed out the garbage that wastes bandwidth - it happens everyday...

I know a Forum with 4 moderators and it doesn't work better than Nigel's Forum.
I also know a Forum without the ability to re-edit your texts. If you wrote something wrong and you won't let it stay in this kind of being then you have to write a second post to correct the first one. This Forum has only one moderator and he has simply nothing to do because the users have learned to think twice before writing...
If you want to make a FAQ then make it but I guess the most users won't read it anyway...

BTW: Jim, I didn't insult you but I understand that the translation of the german spell I would try to tell you was simply wrong understood in here. I don't insult any people as long as he/she don't insult me. I'm like a mirror and I'm only giving back what I'm getting. So, if anyone is feeling insulted by me he should think about wether he was insulting me first or not.
But you, Jim, didn't insult me so there was no reason for me to insult you. I hope that you understand it now and I apologize again for the mistake that I've created.
------------------
Greetings from Frankfurt (Germany),
Sheriff ;-)

[This message has been edited by Sheriff (edited 05-03-2005).]

#151911 - 05/03/05 05:19 AM Re: OT: A civil discussion about OT threads
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
Some observations.

It looks like this thread has gotten a little pissy since I last read it a few days ago.
It only goes to show WHY you should continue to read threads - threads like this one have wormed its way thru 3 or 4 different topics.
It seems that Jim "The Pro" Esch has abandoned this thread altogether.

What would happen if Jim deleted the entire thread - oops, can't do that anymore can we...

[This message has been edited by cassp (edited 05-03-2005).]

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online