Cool... I get to talk about one of my best investments of the year - my JBL LSR4326P studio monitors . Expensive and worth every penny. The package comes with a room-correction mic and remote control. You hook up the speakers and the mic, set the speakers for room correction mode and run... the speakers emit a series of loud audio pulses which the speakers themselves analyze and calibrate for room frequency inconsitencies. In a few seconds the speakers are set for a natural flat sound with no EQ-guesswork involved... yes, this really works. I formerly was doing this manually with an audio analyzer and the JBL's do it more accurately... my CD mixes are truer now. The JBL LSR4326P's sound great and have handy controls and digital vue meters on the front of the speakers plus a remote control that I use a lot. An included Cat-5 network cable runs between the speakers so any changes you make via the controls affects both speakers at the same time, and there is software provided for saving your studio setup. I've had a lot of monitors over the years but these are the best.