SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#150501 - 10/30/05 03:41 AM Trying to download the manual of the Korg latin board
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
I have been trying to download the manual of the new Korg latin board (EXB-02) for the PA1X pro at this address: , but to no avail: every time I get a message saying that the item is not there or has been removed, etc.
Does anyone know why the link is not working, while all the other links in the same page work fine?
Thanks,
Andrea

#150502 - 10/30/05 04:08 AM Re: Trying to download the manual of the Korg latin board
frankieve Offline

Loc: Milford, CT, USA
I have the latin board, what did you need from it.

By the way, it's the best sounding set if Latin stuff I've heard in a long time. I thought I would never hear something as good as the Ketron stuff, but this board is incredible.

I hope hope the Tyros 2 latin stuff can come close

#150503 - 10/30/05 05:23 AM Re: Trying to download the manual of the Korg latin board
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Frank,
yes, I remember you giving me a list of all the styles found on the board, but I am still trying to figure out all the -wav loops (the raw samples, not the styles based on them). The funny thing is that I was able to download the manual of the EXB-01 (acoustic piano), but not the EXB-02.
Can you help me? maybe your owner's manual has a list of all the loops?
Thanks,
Andrea

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online