SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#150205 - 02/28/07 03:14 PM Re: O.T....... Today is Bebop's 75th Birthday
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Thank you to all you wonderful people that posted and/or emailed a birthday greeting to me for my 75th birthday. I was truly blessed by your kind remarks. I did receive over a hundred BD greetings on the Synthzone GA and Technics Forums including emails.
I will let you know when I hit 100 and maybe we can do it again
OLD Bebop loves all y'all
Best to all of you.
Bebop

#150206 - 03/01/07 12:24 AM Re: O.T....... Today is Bebop's 75th Birthday
trident Offline

Loc: Athens, Greece
Happy birthday BEBOP, although the wish is coming a bit late....

But think of it, I just made you some days younger!
Theodore

#150207 - 03/01/07 01:09 AM Re: O.T....... Today is Bebop's 75th Birthday
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Congratulations on reaching such a major milestone in your life. You should be very proud. I can only hope that I will be as alert and musically active when I reach 75 myself. I wish you all the best for such an important birthday.

Please let us in on your secret to leading such a rewarding and wonderful life.

#150208 - 03/02/07 07:58 AM Re: O.T....... Today is Bebop's 75th Birthday
BEBOP Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by rikkisbears:
Hi Bebop,
happy Birthday, & hope you have many many more.
I think we may have had this discussion last year , " what did ya get??", all I rember is that you did better than I did . haa haa.

Hope you have a wonderfull day.

best wishes
Rikki

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BEBOP:
[B]

HI RIKKI,
So far I have received nearly 200 Forum Posts, and e-mails of bd greetings. I even got three cards that came from Hallmark
My wife got me a Pink Azalea Plant in full bloom that is beautiful and a Case with three vials of PERFUME. She sez I will get my main gift this weekend. I am really worried that it may be a sex change.
I think one of us is confused and i sure hope it isn't me
The case for the perfume is plainly marked MUSK for her. Jann said she misread it so I guess/hope everything is ok

Maxone SEZ: Tell me, what do you mean you got all your teeth knocked out in Seattle in 1959? You don't mean you really got your teeth knocked out!!!

I got all my front teeth knocked out in 1959 playing is a sawdust bar on the waterfront in Seattle. This was all the excuse needed to get the rest of them Pulled. I have never regretted it as I have watched so many people suffer with their teeth over the years. I used to play with the piano sitting perpendicular to the front of the stage. After that I played sitting behind the piano. When keyboards came out I quit playing out because there is no place to hide

Eric B: SEZ: Besides my family music is the most important thing in my life.

Eric,both your family and your music are beautiful so you will be around for a long long time

JOHN C SEZ: And yes I do have you by a few months. It was not to long ago that I was one of the younger guys. On the bright side, it is a blessing to reach the age of 75 --- and feel pretty good.

John, I sure hope you are right I C U have been playing music nearly as long as I have. We will get together one of these days

Tom Cavanaugh SEZ: We need to have another jam sometime. The one you hosted in San Jose was a blast.

Tom, I have been thinking about that too. It was a lot of fun and your great jazz stylings really helped make it that way

Nigel SEZ: Congratulations on reaching such a major milestone in your life. You should be very proud. I can only hope that I will be as alert and musically active when I reach 75 myself. I wish you all the best for such an important birthday.
Please let us in on your secret to leading such a rewarding and wonderful life.

Nigel, The first 43 years of my life are pretty hazy as it was just one long party very typical of a bi-vocational musician.
The secret to the last 32 years is no secret. I give all the credit to my wife Jann who got me into a recovery hospital, and AA, and retired from playing out, once again putting all my efforts into my businesses, and life has been super good every since.

I thank all the rest of you that have posted here as well. You are such a great bunch of people it is my joy to be a part of this community.
My very best regards to every one of you,
OLD bebop

#150209 - 03/03/07 08:09 PM Re: O.T....... Today is Bebop's 75th Birthday
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi Bebop,
now how could you possibly do better than that, that's wonderfull.

[B] HI RIKKI,
So far I have received nearly 200 Forum Posts, and e-mails of bd greetings. I even got three cards that came from Hallmark

Hi Bebop
Now this one has me in stiches, I've been laughing soooo hard.
best wishes
Rikki
p.s. hope you can give us details of your weekend gift. If we don't hear back from you, we'll know why. haahaa
[B]
My wife got me a Pink Azalea Plant in full bloom that is beautiful and a Case with three vials of PERFUME. She sez I will get my main gift this weekend. I am really worried that it may be a sex change.
I think one of us is confused and i sure hope it isn't me
The case for the perfume is plainly marked MUSK for her. Jann said she misread it so I guess/hope everything is ok

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#150210 - 03/07/07 06:48 PM Re: O.T....... Today is Bebop's 75th Birthday
BEBOP Offline

Rikki,
My BD present got here today and all is well. I don't have to go to the hospital at all.
Here is what she got me, and it is pretty much a HE thing. http://www.campingworld.com/browse/products/index.cfm?prodID=6049&src=SRQB
All is well that ends well
Bebop

#150211 - 03/09/07 01:22 PM Re: O.T....... Today is Bebop's 75th Birthday
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Phew,
what a relief, BEBOP-alula, would have been a difficult name change to come to terms with haa haa.

Looks like a great present Jan got you.

best wishes
Rikki

Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
Rikki,
My BD present got here today and all is well. I don't have to go to the hospital at all.
Here is what she got me, and it is pretty much a HE thing. http://www.campingworld.com/browse/products/index.cfm?prodID=6049&src=SRQB
All is well that ends well
Bebop

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online