SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#149794 - 06/04/03 07:28 PM Weekend off
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
I've got another weekend off (boy, take some time off for prostate surgery and everybody forgets you... ) ... so the bride and I are going to NYC to see "Movin' Out" the musical adaptation of Billy Joel's music... should be a fun show and weekend in the biggest apple of them all ..... Last weekend we were up near Boston to see the great Phil Woods ... We had seats just about ON the stage.... great show ... short, but great.....
Talk atcha next week .... be good to each other, and BE CAREFUL OUT THERE !!! ...
Keep making beautiful music...
Peace, Love and PATIENCE ...
t,

#149795 - 06/05/03 02:30 AM Re: Weekend off
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Hey Tony,

Glad you enjoyed the show. That's on my to-do list. I'll be in the city this weekend taking the wife and family to see Cirque de Soleil for her birthday. I could have purchased another small arranger keyboard for the price I paid for the tickets!!!

Man, the city has gotten sooooo expensive. The ferry to Randalls Island costs $50.00!

How's your recovery going?

Hope all is well.
Regards,
Al

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#149796 - 06/05/03 01:54 PM Re: Weekend off
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Hi Tony,
Glad to hear you're doing well and back in action. I just came back from another visit with the urologist who said "I have good news and bad news. Your PSA is back down to 3.2, which means we won't have to schedule another biopsy. The bad news is your sonagram shows some retention, therefore, I'm going to put you on this once a day pill to shrink the prostate." Naturally the pill has side effects, it it not only shrinks the size of the prostate. Consequently, he gave me some sample packets of other pills to compensate for the side effects. Gettin' old ain't fer whimps!

Stay well, and keep in touch,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#149797 - 06/09/03 08:03 AM Re: Weekend off
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Hi guys and gals ..... Well we're back from our Big Apple weekend...
The show 'Movin Out' was excellent ... not a spoken word ... the story (about 'Brenda and Eddie') is told through Billy Joel's music and Twyla Tharp's choreography only ... The band, the dancers were ALL Great ...
Talk about expensive ... I won't even tell you what dinner at the 'Manhattan Grille' cost (this ain't Tad's baby ) .. but having no lunch (a hot dog from a cart is NOT lunch, but a necessity ) I was able to put away a 32 oz. porterhouse!!! (It was the ONLY size they had ) ... UNfortunately, the talent at some of the clubs and hotel lobby/bars was less than expected ... I may have to move back there and get some work....
kbrkr ... how was Cirque? ...
As for recovery, I'm feeling pretty good, but some body functions just take longer to get back...
I hear you, Gary ... and be thankful he gave you samples .. those things are EXPENSIVE !!
Glad to hear the PSA has dropped... 8 weeks after surgery mine was way low ... 0.01 something... hoping it stays that way ... next test on Aug 29 ....
t.

#149798 - 06/09/03 12:45 PM Re: Weekend off
Leon Offline

Loc: British Columbia
Tony...Glad to hear you're on the rebound.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online