SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#149241 - 10/21/04 01:15 PM Re: New site for G70 !
msutliff Offline

Loc: Cottage Grove, MN, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by digitalvision:
Who owns the site?....

domain: rolandg70.com
organization: Muziekcentrum Oostendorp
owner: H. Oostendorp
email: info@oostendorp-muziek.nl
address: Stationsweg 1
city: Wezep
postal-code: 8091AA

-mike

#149242 - 10/21/04 01:57 PM Re: New site for G70 !
Roel Offline

Thanks mike.... I hope Digitalvision is satisfied now?
I have no idea what DV's problem is.

I get the impression he does not want us to discuss the Roland G70 and keeps telling us "Its a leak", "the picture is NOT a photographic image", "Who owns the site?", "should he not been paying? " .....etc...who is interested in those OT comments?

Digitalvision: Please do not interfere in threads about products or brands you dislike or do not sell.

#149243 - 10/21/04 02:07 PM Re: New site for G70 !
digitalvision Offline

Loc: UK
Nope. dont sell any, do you?

[This message has been edited by digitalvision (edited 10-21-2004).]

#149244 - 10/21/04 03:51 PM Re: New site for G70 !
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Well I have to be honest, I've done a lot of work with graphic design, and the pic of the new Roland appears to be graphically generated. That's not a bad thing, but from what I see it doesn't appear to be an actual pic of the board on that site.

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#149245 - 10/22/04 03:53 AM Re: New site for G70 !
Minimix Offline

Loc: Portugal
Quote:
Looks like the same graphics that were leaked here couple of weeks ago? Who owns the site? And, if its linked to the same guy that was posting, shouldnt he or they be paying this site for ads rather than crappy get the punters juices going posts........?????

[This message has been edited by digitalvision (edited 10-21-2004).]

You're a really pain in the XXX. I'm sorry to talk like this but you´re getting absolutely nuts about the G-70. More than the ones (like me) that hope to have one.
1 - I posted the original G-70 "graphic".
2 - I copied it from a Roland email that was send to me as courtesy by a Roland dealer employee which is a friend of mine
3 - I don't mention who for the sake of privacy
4 - It was not a leak
5 - I DON'T PAY FOR ANY SITE ABOUT THE G-70 OR ANY OTHER SITE AND I DON'T SELL ANY KIND OF INSTRUMENTS.
6 - I SELL CARS AND AS FAR AS I KNOW THERE IS NO CAR NAMED ROLAND G-70.

If at least you bother to learn how to read correctly the posts you would know all this by now but you keep preferring to post you're maniac assumptions instead of having a useful participation in this forum. There's a lot of other places where you can post your frustrations. Please do so.This Forum is for sharing MUSICAL INFORMATION, HELP AND EXPERIENCE. That's why its called "GENERAL ARRANGER KEYBOARD FORUM" and not "HOW TO GET A LIFE". If you don't know how to do it, power off your PC (if its yours) and hit the road.
- To all others I'm sorry for the bad tone of this post but DV has been doing nothing but transmitting a bad mood to this forum

Best Regards (to all the others)

[This message has been edited by Minimix (edited 10-22-2004).]

#149246 - 10/22/04 04:01 AM Re: New site for G70 !
Minimix Offline

By the way you all can see a detailed FOTO of the G-70 and all other Roland products here: http://www.roland.co.uk/images.htm

Please don't assume this is a "leak" 'cause its just a "link" to Roland PUBLIC product images as you all can see.

Best regards

#149247 - 10/22/04 05:41 AM Re: New site for G70 !
digitalvision Offline

The fact that Roland asked someone to intentionally post or pass along information (as discussed in another thread) doesnt cut it with me.
http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum37/HTML/008827.html

If they want to publicise their product they should pay for a banner here and not be underhanded about advertising. Likewise, we shouldnt have to go out and delve up information, and even more, Roland should be doing THEIR OWN FORUM for THEIR PRODUCTS, which WE PAY FOR.

You have to understand the importance of 'the crowd factor' and many users jumping on the bandwagon in these type of situations, and i wont sit idly and watch this type of behaviour going on.

i would also think it in the interest of the bbs owner who has to put a paypal button on the site to keep it going that if companies want to advertise then they pay for it and be upfront about it.

[This message has been edited by digitalvision (edited 10-22-2004).]

#149248 - 10/22/04 07:08 AM Re: New site for G70 !
Minimix Offline

...Just more of the same.
Who the hell do you think you are? I've seen no one crying for help here. Like it or not the majority of the posts in this forum goes to a high interest (against or in favor) the G-70. I can't say the same about you're statements. Don't pretend to be THE MIGHTY SAVIOUR OF ALL FORUM USERS. This forum is about Keyboards and this thread is about the G-70 not advertising. You're just taking bad attitude to everybody posting information here and THE ONLY ONE AGAINST IT HIS YOU. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SHOULD HAVE YOUR OWN FORUM. Everybody in here knows what advertising and publicity is otherwise we would not be old enough to talk about keyboards, buy them and pay for them. If thats your case and you're not grown enough to understand it you also should not be a Internet user.

#149249 - 10/22/04 08:07 AM Re: New site for G70 !
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Quote:
in the interest of the bbs owner who has to put a paypal button on the site to keep it going

HOLD ON THERE !

Nigel NEVER asked for money. WE all convinced him that we WANTED to help keep this valuable site up and running for the GOOD of it's members. Don't send any bad vibes HIS way ...... he keeps this place alive and I'm sure that tiny paypal contribution hardly covers enough as it is!

Let's keep this all in perspective, please. Nigel does WAY more than his share to contribute to the success of all our careers and hobbies.

Don't mess with one of my boys !

#149250 - 10/22/04 08:15 AM Re: New site for G70 !
digitalvision Offline

you guys have taken this the wrong way or are trying to paint it that way. the discussion went beyond simple 'ive came across some great info when it was supplied by roland in the first place'. of course discussion should be about keyboards, but so long as its on the up and up and NOT IN AN ADVERTISEMENT WAY.

as for nigel or whoever owns this forum, the points i made above were in his favor to get money for advertising rather than have anyone willy nilly coming in spreading ads all over the place. the worlds commercial enough and we get enough ads in our browsers without have to trawl through ad posts.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online