SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#149211 - 11/22/06 04:55 AM Lionstracs Mediastation X-76 in PA..... Who's the Mystery Man?
Ensnareyou Offline

Loc: California
I have it on good authority that a Synthzone member in PA whose name starts with "F" and ends with "RAN" has a Mediastation X-76 with the new 1.2 software, GIGA bank, and VST Plugs. I'm sure he will post a review of the Mediastation very soon and perhaps even those of you who live nearby will finally get a chance to see the Mediastation in person. Uncle Dave, DNJ, DonM, KBRKR... here's your chance to hit your buddy up for the scoop on the Mediastation.

For those of you who are located in Northern California or nearby, I am happy to show you my Mediastation if you want to drive over to see it. I am located about and hour away from San Francisco.

[This message has been edited by Ensnareyou (edited 11-22-2006).]

#149212 - 11/22/06 05:31 AM Re: Lionstracs Mediastation X-76 in PA..... Who's the Mystery Man?
Dnj Offline

#149213 - 11/22/06 11:43 AM Re: Lionstracs Mediastation X-76 in PA..... Who's the Mystery Man?
richard_shiflet Offline

Loc: Greenwood, SC -USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Ensnareyou:
[B]
For those of you who are located in Northern California or nearby, I am happy to show you my Mediastation if you want to drive over to see it. I am located about and hour away from San Francisco.

B]

And for those who live on the East Coast, I renew my offer that I'll be happy to show you the Mediastation, if you would like to visit.

I have also heard of a couple more purchases in the US. Maybe if they become active on Synthzone then it will be easier for anyone here to see one in person.

Richard

#149214 - 11/22/06 12:42 PM Re: Lionstracs Mediastation X-76 in PA..... Who's the Mystery Man?
OZ Offline

I live in SLOVENIA - EUROPE
If somebody wants test my MS is welcome.

I have also heard of a couple more purchases in the EUROPE.
Maybe if they become active on Synthzone then all will be clearer for non users of MEDIASTATION.

#149215 - 11/22/06 01:37 PM Re: Lionstracs Mediastation X-76 in PA..... Who's the Mystery Man?
jonesyboy Offline

In the UK too ...more than happy to show the MS...
Regards
Mark
Quote:
Originally posted by OZ:
I live in SLOVENIA - EUROPE
If somebody wants test my MS is welcome.

I have also heard of a couple more purchases in the EUROPE.
Maybe if they become active on Synthzone then all will be clearer for non users of MEDIASTATION.

#149216 - 11/22/06 01:52 PM Re: Lionstracs Mediastation X-76 in PA..... Who's the Mystery Man?
hellboy44 Offline

Loc: Australia
*Shouts*

"Anyone in Australia got one?"

*echo*

*echo*

*echo*

BUT...

www.chi-chi.com.au

#149217 - 11/22/06 02:39 PM Re: Lionstracs Mediastation X-76 in PA..... Who's the Mystery Man?
Spalding1 Offline

Loc: birmingham,england
jonesyboy, where in the uk are you situated ? might come and check out the MS in person if thats feasible

#149218 - 11/22/06 04:32 PM Re: Lionstracs Mediastation X-76 in PA..... Who's the Mystery Man?
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Quote:
Originally posted by Ensnareyou:
I have it on good authority that a Synthzone member in PA whose name starts with "F" and ends with "RAN" has a Mediastation X-76 with the new 1.2 software, GIGA bank, and VST Plugs. I'm sure he will post a review of the Mediastation very soon and perhaps even those of you who live nearby will finally get a chance to see the Mediastation in person. Uncle Dave, DNJ, DonM, KBRKR... here's your chance to hit your buddy up for the scoop on the Mediastation.
]

Wow, did Fran actually get rid of the g1000?

When is the ship date? What a nice Christmas present.

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#149219 - 11/23/06 07:49 AM Re: Lionstracs Mediastation X-76 in PA..... Who's the Mystery Man?
KFingers Offline

Loc: Brighton - UK
Hey Jonesy - You sound as if you are in Wales - please confirm your location if you are serious about showing your MS - There could be a jar or two in it for you

Keith

#149220 - 11/23/06 10:06 AM Re: Lionstracs Mediastation X-76 in PA..... Who's the Mystery Man?
jonesyboy Offline

Wales - NO - only by name!
I am based in the West Midlands - but if you want to arrange to come up and take a look and give it a work out feel free to contact me markjones01@sky.com
Quote:
Originally posted by KFingers:
Hey Jonesy - You sound as if you are in Wales - please confirm your location if you are serious about showing your MS - There could be a jar or two in it for you

Keith

[This message has been edited by jonesyboy (edited 11-23-2006).]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online