SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#148755 - 12/19/03 11:34 AM Re: Purchasing from CD-Soft (Germany)
Eric, B Offline

Loc: Ventura, Ca, USA
Hi Scott,

I just got of the phone with Frank Hollander, marketing manager of CD-Soft.
Very nice guy.
I'm posting on synthzone, rather than private e-mail, so others who might be interested in some great new sounds for their Yamaha KB might benefit from this too.
Here it goes:
As I told you earlier they are working on updating their web page to english, which probably won't be up until spring next year.
At the same time they are trying to make it possible to pay via credit card (good news).
But again this won't be happening until next year.

Meanwhile if you don't want to wait this long, there is another save option:
Frank told me that some folks in Canada did this with good results and it's save.
Go to your Bank and purchase a "Bank Draft"
which is kind of a check, for the amount of the sounds (in Euro, which your Bank will convert from $ amount) plus 9Euro for shipping and handling.
The main thing is that the receiving Bank on the Draft(check) needs to be a German Bank like: "Deutsche Bank".
This needs to apear on the Draft.
Of course you'll make it out to CD-Soft.
Apperently the cost for the Draft on your part is minimal and nothing for CD-Soft.
A win/win situation it seems.
Also nobody will be able to deposit the check if it should get lost(talk to your Bank)

Let me know if you have any further qustions.

I hope this helps.

Eric

[This message has been edited by Eric, B (edited 12-19-2003).]

#148756 - 12/19/03 06:52 PM Re: Purchasing from CD-Soft (Germany)
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Hi Eric, many thanks for all the help you've done to convince CD-Soft to finally support credit card payment, as well as offering yet another alternate bank draft payment approach. I'm sure Cd-Soft will reap the benefit of increased internationl sales once they add CC card and/or Paypal support. At this point I'm going to wait till next year, after their credit card payment system is up and running. Thanks again for all your help. - Scott

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online