SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#148362 - 10/11/03 05:26 AM Recording Interface For Sale
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
A few weeks ago I bought this M-Audio USB MIDI/Audio interface, thinking I would use it to do some recording and to connect my keyboard to my laptop, but I haven't used it. It's brand new, in the boxes, never used; with AC adapter and all software. I paid $175 (msrp $250). I'll pay the first $20 of any shipping (it should be less). This is a great piece of equipment; it's just not for me.
http://m-audio.com/products/m-audio/audiophileusb.php

------------------
Cass Pawlowski - Motown
PSR2000, SC88, Cakewalk

[This message has been edited by cassp (edited 10-11-2003).]

#148363 - 10/11/03 08:46 AM Re: Recording Interface For Sale
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
I may have a deal for you if you want a new laptop. I think I have a tentative deal that's changing direction. Interrested?

#148364 - 10/11/03 09:16 AM Re: Recording Interface For Sale
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
Thanks for the offer Dave, but I've got another ordered. Actually I bought the M-
Audio without thinking it out - the price seemed very good (and was). After thoughtful consideration, I think I'd rather have a Tascam US122. But then again, I haven't recorded anything with either my Boss 532 or Sony MDN707. Maybe I never will. I think I'm trying to get back to basics, whatever that means.

I noticed you are looking to unload (sell) some of your equipment; good luck. Can't wait to hear what's new.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online