SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 15 of 15 < 1 2 13 14 15
Topic Options
#421797 - 05/29/16 06:34 PM Re: Is Using STYLES...MIDI FILES...BIAB... etc etc a form of Cheating or? [Re: keysvocalssax]
Alan-Russell Offline

If the facilties of let.s say a Tyros 5 gets a pro arranger to latch on to a style,create the outside tracks then delete the style tracks creating his own, this is still conderered professional arranging..this is what I do..purchasing pro midi files and injecting them in to a 6k keyboard, adding your lead or vocal is total Nonsense. The music industry has hoards of cheats, you make a youtube of your work, it.s snatched by outside countries selling your mp3. The art of music outside a business influence finds so much growth from the gifted individual...Retired at 62....

Alan Russell

#421802 - 05/29/16 10:05 PM Re: Is Using STYLES...MIDI FILES...BIAB... etc etc a form of Cheating or? [Re: Alan-Russell]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: Alan-Russell
If the facilties of let.s say a Tyros 5 gets a pro arranger to latch on to a style,create the outside tracks then delete the style tracks creating his own, this is still conderered professional arranging..this is what I do..purchasing pro midi files and injecting them in to a 6k keyboard, adding your lead or vocal is total Nonsense. The music industry has hoards of cheats, you make a youtube of your work, it.s snatched by outside countries selling your mp3. The art of music outside a business influence finds so much growth from the gifted individual...Retired at 62....

Alan Russell

May i ask why you revive an 8 year old discussion?

However reading back this discussion, i realise that in those 9 years the attitude to using sequences and backing tracks has changed at lot... More and more bands are using this in some way..

and there is no differnce in using styles then the other stuff, excepts that it makes the user more flexible...

as a small band, this is the way to go..

http://keyszone.boards.net

Page 15 of 15 < 1 2 13 14 15

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online