Hey George, you can bet I'll be down at your store if the near future, I still can't really talk at any volume and still can't swallow leaving me still eating through a tube stuck up my nose which is of course getting on my nerves, but I expect this to fix itself over the coming month. So I'll probably wait a few weeks until I am more ready for public exposure

Well how I have managed to generally recover from my recent condition with little ill effect is certainly something I am thankful for.I spent much of my 8-6 weeks watching patients in my neuro ward at Los Ranchos Amigos in Downey LA, who have serious problems with memory, general motor co-ordination and often lose visual function. I can't really explain why I am one of the very few (supposedly only 4%) that manages to undergo both a brain aneurysm and a stroke with practically no bad lasting effects. I have to thank the staff at that hospital for helping me to pull through all of this,

Thanks also for all the great support you guys are wishing. It really does help a lot. I hoped you'd realise something had happened that was beyond my control. I guess Synth Zone was just meant to be, and as I write this posting I feel as good as before this all happened. I promise I'll fix any problems real quick, and you can be assured Uncle Dave that I'll get you back up to Senior status before the week is out.

The first thing I did on regaining consciousness in the hosital was ask for my acoustic guitar. I knew if I could still play that then playing a keyboard would still also be possible. Funny how playing music really becomes important in a time like that.

I'll be adding lots of new links to Synth Zone now I'm back on track again. I wish I'd got to actually go to NAMM but I am catching up on all the new releases and will be featuring some of them.