SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#147840 - 12/06/06 03:36 AM Re: BIAB users Check out some of the new 2007 functions.
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Ahh, syncing the BIAB midi with the T2 would work, but then I have to bring a laptop with me. I wonder if I load those BIAB Real Drum samples into the Tyros 2, then run a BIAB Style on the T2 if it would load the samples and play them? I wish I had more time to play around with this kind of stuff. It sounds like fun to try.

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#147841 - 12/06/06 12:35 PM Re: BIAB users Check out some of the new 2007 functions.
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi,
unfortunately I think you could have sync problems.
My Ketron SD1+ is able to load drum wav loop & keep in sync with a style, ie create sd pattern from biad style, etc etc I don't think the T2 has an actual sync option for it's wav files??

best wishes
rikki
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kbrkr:
[B] I wonder if I load those BIAB Real Drum samples into the Tyros 2, then run a BIAB Style on the T2 if it would load the samples and play them?

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#147842 - 12/06/06 12:50 PM Re: BIAB users Check out some of the new 2007 functions.
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Another cool feature of the BIAB Real Drums is that they adapt to different tempos without losing the pitch; as far as I know this feature is shared only by two arrangers: the SD1 and the PA1X-pro (I think that the PA 800 can play loops in sync with a style as well, but am not sure about the time- stretching feature). The difference is that the SD1 will accept only mono loops, while the PA1X-pro will read also stereo loops. So, Al, I think that your best option could be to get another Korg...

#147843 - 12/06/06 08:18 PM Re: BIAB users Check out some of the new 2007 functions.
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi Dreamer,
your Midjay can't do it?? or do the loops only work with midifiles in the midjay?.

best wishes
rikki
p.s. I managed to upgrade to the 25 pak too. They just charged me the extra $25 & I've now got all the drum wavs too, plus a heap of extra software.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dreamer:
[B]Another cool feature of the BIAB Real Drums is that they adapt to different tempos without losing the pitch; as far as I know this feature is shared only by two arrangers:

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#147844 - 12/06/06 09:07 PM Re: BIAB users Check out some of the new 2007 functions.
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Rikki,
sorry: you are right! I was not thinking of the Midjay (and all the other Ketron arrangers) because to me the SD1 summed them all.
I am really glad that you now have the 25 PAK as well: it's really worth the while and I just hope that we don't have to wait six months for a new upgrade with more Real Drums!
Ciao!
A.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online