SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#147106 - 05/15/06 02:51 PM Re: Tyros 2 Demos played Impromtu
Scott Langholff Offline

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
Donny

I am happy to see you are obviously having fun with your new Tyros 2. I know you will continue to fall in love with it and look forward to your personal style of tweaking it and the songs themselves. It's great to hear how everyone's individual personality comes through in their way of playing.

I was especially happy to hear you play some on the fly instrumentals. Your vocals have always been recognized for their top quality. I think most of the stuff I've heard you do in the past was with midi files. It's nice to hear you jamming freely on your new board. Hey! You really can play the keyboard

That first jazz improv reminded me of "Celery Stalks at Midnight" by the Will Bradley big band. Nice guitar on Besame. The waltz and tango material makes me think you must have been an accordian player. Those tunes sure sounded like the old tunes I would have heard on that instrument. Nice blues jammin.

It's great to see SZ take off with so many new recordings from so many different people.

When I have the time, I am going to check into SZ more often now.

Best
Scott Langholff

#147107 - 05/15/06 04:10 PM Re: Tyros 2 Demos played Impromtu
Dnj Offline

Scott.................thanx for the listen.....my dad started me at 7 yrs old on the Accordion...the rest is history..
I hope to hear some more of your work also & many others too.....its really great to share our music like we do here on the SZ.......we all learn from each other for sure!!

Ciao

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 05-16-2006).]

#147108 - 05/16/06 05:48 AM Re: Tyros 2 Demos played Impromtu
SD_FAN Offline

Loc: São Paulo, SP / Brazil
Tony...Don....Craig...FAEbGBD..., thanks very much for the kind words and for paying attention to my music. I only play at home and I´m very, very happy that all of you appreciated it.

Don, you are right. I made some adjustings on the e.q, compressor,......etc....

FAEbGBD... as I said before, the recordings of my site are in .wma (very compressed), and my intention isn´t show the real capabilities of T2. The fret noise depends on the way we touch , but I don´t have yet the total control of it.

Cheers
Armando

#147109 - 05/16/06 05:54 AM Re: Tyros 2 Demos played Impromtu
Dnj Offline

Armoando........I understand what your saying .....the T2 SA sounds MUST be played a certain way to accomplish what they were intended to be.......in some circumstances you relly have to CHANGE the style in the way you play some of these beautiful voices for sure, theres even an info tab on each sound to explain its uses too on the screen........but once you get it OH Boy!!

#147110 - 05/16/06 06:46 AM Re: Tyros 2 Demos played Impromtu
SD_FAN Offline

Loc: São Paulo, SP / Brazil
Donny,
You´re correct.

OH BOY!!! What wonderful "toy" is this keyboard.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online