SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#147086 - 05/15/06 06:56 AM Tyros 2 Demos played Impromtu
Dnj Offline

Here's a few short T2 Demos with no rhyme or reason but to just give some of you a feel for this wonderful KB........no vocals this time around but they'll be more to come .....these were recorded into my laptop sound card....my T2 HD is on the way soon........enjoy
http://www.donnypesce.com/T2Jazz.mp3 http://www.donnypesce.com/T2Besa.mp3 http://www.donnypesce.com/T2Waltz.mp3 http://www.donnypesce.com/T2Blues.mp3 http://www.donnypesce.com/T2Tango.mp3

#147087 - 05/15/06 07:44 AM Re: Tyros 2 Demos played Impromtu
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Donny, and to think, from the topic heading, I expected to hear a Chopin number .

Donny: Good to hear you playing T2 live in auto accomp mode . Sounds like you already have a pretty good handle for playing the T2 super articulation voices already. What specific styles were used for each song? Were your 'live played' panel voices selected from OTS 1-4 buttons, or directly from Voice Bank family buttons?

My only suggestion (personal) would be to boost the volume of the drums a bit, and increase the reverb effects level for all style parts (except bass) & panel parts (LEFT/RT1/RT2/RT3) substantially, to add more punch and live (ambience) realism similar to Ketron's type sound. Looking forward to hearing more T2 stuff from you once you get your Tyros2 hd. I know you're gonna appreciate the live spontaneous performance recording simplicity of the HD recorder. - Scott

#147088 - 05/15/06 09:05 AM Re: Tyros 2 Demos played Impromtu
TwoNuts Offline

Loc: Vancouver, Washington. USA
Donny,

Thought they were all great! However, I especially liked the Blues work. That is right up my alley. I think that you most definately have a handle on the use of the T2.
Great Job!

Regards,

Dennis

Dennis L. Almond
aka...TwoNuts

#147089 - 05/15/06 09:22 AM Re: Tyros 2 Demos played Impromtu
SD_FAN Offline

Loc: São Paulo, SP / Brazil
Hi Donny,

Thanks for sharing.
I hope you have a lot of fun playing the T2 like I have.
The HD recorder simplified a lot my work and now I finally also put some short demos of T2 in my site.

Cheers
Armando

#147090 - 05/15/06 09:29 AM Re: Tyros 2 Demos played Impromtu
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Donny:

Enjoyed the demos especially Besame Mucho and the Blues.

#147091 - 05/15/06 09:30 AM Re: Tyros 2 Demos played Impromtu
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
Donny.....Well, you are just full of surprises....man I enjoyed them all, I especially liked the guitar on BESA ME..and as the others have said, you got the T-2 by the tail...now lets hear some more
TR

#147092 - 05/15/06 09:53 AM Re: Tyros 2 Demos played Impromtu
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Quote:
Originally posted by SD_FAN:
I finally also put some short demos of T2 in my site.

Folks: here's the link to Armando's T2 website song demos .

Armando, I really enjoyed listening to every one of them. All 'tastefully' & beautifully played. especially the latin numbers. Great sparing use (1x) of the SA sax breath efx on 'Eu sei que vou te amar'. Brilliant ! - Scott

[This message has been edited by Scottyee (edited 05-15-2006).]

#147093 - 05/15/06 10:31 AM Re: Tyros 2 Demos played Impromtu
TwoNuts Offline

Loc: Vancouver, Washington. USA
Armando,

Really enjoyed all the tunes. I had them playing in my office while I was working.
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to hear your work.

Regards,
Dennis L. Almond
aka...TwoNuts

Dennis L. Almond
aka...TwoNuts

#147094 - 05/15/06 10:33 AM Re: Tyros 2 Demos played Impromtu
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Scottyee:
Donny: Good to hear you playing T2 live in auto accomp mode . Sounds like you already have a pretty good handle for playing the T2 super articulation voices already. What specific styles were used for each song? Were your 'live played' panel voices selected from OTS 1-4 buttons, or directly from Voice Bank family buttons?

My only suggestion (personal) would be to boost the volume of the drums a bit, and increase the reverb effects level for all style parts (except bass) & panel parts (LEFT/RT1/RT2/RT3) substantially, to add more punch and live (ambience) realism similar to Ketron's type sound. Looking forward to hearing more T2 stuff from you once you get your Tyros2 hd. I know you're gonna appreciate the live spontaneous performance recording simplicity of the HD recorder. - Scott

SCot thanx for the reply......All I did on this demo was to show the T2 in its raw state with no tweaking on my part....all I did was pick a style and play it utilizing Only the OTS sounds for that style nothing more..of course in the future & for my own personal stage registrations setups it is much different for my personal taste....I also hope to hear some of your demos as I have done SCott also ......this would really help others too!

Stay well

#147095 - 05/15/06 10:35 AM Re: Tyros 2 Demos played Impromtu
SD_FAN Offline

Loc: São Paulo, SP / Brazil
Scott, thanks for your kind words and for placing the link to my site.
I have to confess that I had a great improvement of "feeling" and use of chords after some "Chico´s homeworks".

Dennis, I ´m extremely glad that you liked my demos.

Cheers
Armando

[This message has been edited by SD_FAN (edited 05-15-2006).]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online