SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#147015 - 01/11/03 02:37 PM Re: Back from Nashville ......tyro's , gensys,kn7000 ,xd9
Roel Offline

Dan01,

Any news about OS4 ?

Roel

#147016 - 01/11/03 05:03 PM Re: Back from Nashville ......tyro's , gensys,kn7000 ,xd9
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Quote:
Originally posted by DanO1:
I am curios how Tyro's owners feel about the navigation vs. the 9000 / prs2000 .
Dano

Hi Dan, as a PSR2000 & Tyros owner, I can only compare between the 2000 & Tyros. The big improvement in navigation on the Tyros is that because the arranger buttons appear much larger because the entire button is lighted, making it very EASY to view, select, and then changes color (from orange to green) to signify that it is currently active.

I also like the button LAYOUT better than on the PSR2000 because the Registration Buttons are located at the CENTER of keyboard making it equally EASY to access from either your left or right hand. On the 2000, these buttons are located on the right hand side of the keyboard making it only conveniently accessible with the right hand. I also feel that the live playing instrument part selection buttons (RT1,RT2, RT3, LT) on the Tyros are located in a more conveniently assessible area as well. In addition, these part select & part on/off status buttons are lighted as well, and change color to clearly display its status. The other navigational improvement on the Tyros is it's LARGE color LCD screen which improves viewing & LCD selection 10 fold over the comparably small B&W screen on the 2000. The text is substantially LARGER (bolder) and clearer to read because it's in color. I especially find navigating my MusicFinder song database (over 500 song repetoire) a lot quicker and faster now, and 'naming' files directly from the keyboard, a lot easier & faster as well, because of the larger LCD text & screen navigation buttons. - Scott

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online