SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#145541 - 07/27/06 07:33 AM Re: First job with G-70
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
HankB: Congratulations & great to hear your enjoying the G70. Hope you'll give us the pleasure of hearing your music performed on your new board. It would be kool to see a shot of the G70 on the "V" Stand as well. Happy music making to ya. Scott

#145542 - 07/27/06 07:55 AM Re: First job with G-70
HankB Offline

Loc: Bossier City, La. USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Scottyee:
HankB: Congratulations & great to hear your enjoying the G70. Hope you'll give us the pleasure of hearing your music performed on your new board. It would be kool to see a shot of the G70 on the "V" Stand as well. Happy music making to ya. Scott

Thanks Scott, as soon as Don can come over and help me with your request for pictures and sound bites I will get them on the S Z.

The Roland V stand works great, would not consider any other stand for the G-70.

I might need to contact you for help on my Music Pad Pro the older version. I bought it because the G-70 can’t attach lyrics to styles, but so far so good I’ve put most of my lyrics into the Music Pad. The only problem I’ve had was last night the battery run down on the last set.

Hank

#145543 - 07/29/06 05:49 AM Re: First job with G-70
Riceroni9 Offline

Loc: TX, USA
Congratulations Hank:

I've heard so many good things about the G70 and your input is appreciated. Glad to see you kept the 3000. I'll be carefully watching posts on these two great arrangers. Someday, when my ship comes in, I'll be ready to trade my old 2000. In it's defense, it is still a great instrument for a non-performing songwriter. Hope you'll keep the mighty Mason out of trouble now that he's semi-retired. (Will it be more golf or more music?)

BTW, I hope your wife is recovering well. You gave us a pretty good scare just before the Shreveport Jam. Has anybody heard from the famous BrickBoo or has he submerged into the New Orleans sub-culture from whence he emanated?

All my best,

Dave Rice

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online