SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#144880 - 06/26/01 06:48 PM Have 'ALL' Synthzone Members been notified of our NEW Messageboard Address?
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Nigel, I hope we haven't lost any forum members because of this sudden server address change (Synthworld to Synthzone). I notified all forum members I have archived in my personal address book, but I'm sure there are still MANY more forum members who still don't know where we are or how to reach us. I realize that some past postings threads may be lost (hopefully just temporarily), but is the complete "member database" STILL available? I hope there will be a way for you to contact ALL members to let them know of our NEW address/location. MANY MANY thanks to you for all your HARD work and DEDICATION. We are forever grateful. - Scott

#144881 - 06/27/01 12:21 AM Re: Have 'ALL' Synthzone Members been notified of our NEW Messageboard Address?
Amelius Offline

Loc: Milan, Italy
Scott,

thanks for e.mailing new forum address... I already knew you as a gentleman.

Nigel, thanks for the efforts and we all do hope that you'll be able to recover some of the past threads.

Nice to see all you back guys. Anyone missing???

Ciao

------------------
Amelio

#144882 - 06/27/01 12:25 AM Re: Have 'ALL' Synthzone Members been notified of our NEW Messageboard Address?
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Hi Scott, thanks for letting some of the members know about the change. I have just sent out a bulk email to all the BBS members. As much as I hate doing a bulk emailing I figured this one was justified. Hopefully everyone will know once they receive it.

#144883 - 06/26/01 10:27 PM Re: Have 'ALL' Synthzone Members been notified of our NEW Messageboard Address?
Vic01 Offline

Loc: Madison, Wisconsin USA
Thanks Nigel for all the work you've done to bring our beloved bbs back up. Its great having our "family" back together again. Thanks also to Scott Yee for the email notification I received. Great work guys.

#144884 - 06/27/01 12:50 AM Re: Have 'ALL' Synthzone Members been notified of our NEW Messageboard Address?
TomTomSF Offline

Loc: Half Moon Bay, CA, USA
Hi Scott
When you emailed me with the word that SynthZone was back up, I forwarded your email to the Roland Arrangers Group list, The Yamaha EGroup list and the Korg i list. I think that covered a lot of the regulars here!!
Tom

#144885 - 06/27/01 04:37 AM Re: Have 'ALL' Synthzone Members been notified of our NEW Messageboard Address?
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway
I've updatet the link on my linkpage as soon as Scottyee e-mailed the changes.

GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#144886 - 06/27/01 07:57 AM Re: Have 'ALL' Synthzone Members been notified of our NEW Messageboard Address?
Rube Offline

Hi Scott
Thanks for sending me new addy, your a good friend :-)
Rube:-)

#144887 - 06/27/01 11:49 AM Re: Have 'ALL' Synthzone Members been notified of our NEW Messageboard Address?
dlstarry Offline

Loc: MN. U.S.A.
HI: Scott
Thanks for Emailing me the address also
Denny

#144888 - 06/27/01 09:25 PM Re: Have 'ALL' Synthzone Members been notified of our NEW Messageboard Address?
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Greetings Arranger Keyboard friends! Welcome BACK & thanks for the KIND words. I'm just "real" HAPPY that we have our wonderful board back again (thanks to Nigel's diligent efforts). I did notice though that there are a few members (KeyboardFreak & others) who did NOT list an email address in their profile. Hope they will be able to find their way back home here too. - Scott

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online