SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#14363 - 04/13/03 12:10 AM Rhythym builder manual/pdf file
Anonymous
Unregistered

Greetings from EPA, Calif.I have a MR-76 O.S. 1.28 and I just downloaded the MR Rhythym Builder and the directory says I have the "manual" in PDF format. Anyone know how to open the damn thing? It does not look like the actual rhythym builder software is much of anything, but without some instruction on how to set it up and use it, It is useless to me. Does all this business require the use of a MR-FLASH ram board? Thanx...
The Radman

#14364 - 04/13/03 11:50 PM Re: Rhythym builder manual/pdf file
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
You must have the Adobe Acrobat software installed on your computer to read PDF files. You can get the free Acrobat reader software from http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readermain.html

It is useful software to have installed as many manuals are made available in this format.

#14365 - 04/26/03 11:35 AM Re: Rhythym builder manual/pdf file
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes, I certaimly do have Acrobat Reader, the file directory in the MR rythm builder software itself has a listing for Rythym bulder manual pdf file. This is listed in the second window of the file selection section under "all files". I tried to click on it and nothing. Does Acrobat have to be open first? Do I somehow need to transfer the file into the reader or should it load automatically? I could sure use some help here cuz noone seems to even no anything about where to get any support for this software. Thanks again for any assistance...
Peace Love Electric RAD
The Radman.

#14366 - 04/26/03 10:50 PM Re: Rhythym builder manual/pdf file
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
No, Acrobat should just activate when you click on the PDF file. I presume you are able to open other PDFs by just clicking on them, are you ? If so it would simply seem there is something wrong with the Rhythm Builder manual.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online