SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#142961 - 09/15/05 09:37 AM Re: Synthzone Member Demographics Questionaire: Where do YOU live/work/play?
SemiLiveMusic Offline

Loc: Louisiana, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Rome:
I will be 66 this coming February.

Woah, Tony, you're my hero! You were 59 when you had your first child? Yippee, there's hope for me! But first, I need a wife. No, first, I need a girlfriend. No, first, I need a pile of money.

------------------
Bill
Yamaha PSR2000

#142962 - 09/15/05 09:59 AM Re: Synthzone Member Demographics Questionaire: Where do YOU live/work/play?
Shade of pale Offline

Loc: Allen, TX, USA
[QUOTE]Originally posted by KFingers:
[B]I live in Brighton in the UK which is a medium size town of around 350,000 on the South Coast about 35 miles from London.

I went to Davies Tutorial in Hove but lived in Brighton from 1976-1978, one of my favourie place, actually went to original Commondore, and Thin Lizzie concerts over there.

I live and work in Dallas, USA now, originally I'm from Thailand.

Tye

SD9, Audya5, Genos, Roland XP60, 2 Yamaha DSR12, 2 Yamaha Sub, 2 Turbosound 2000

#142963 - 09/16/05 04:18 AM Re: Synthzone Member Demographics Questionaire: Where do YOU live/work/play?
KFingers Offline

Loc: Brighton - UK
Hi there Tye,

I was living in london in 76 when you were here but moved here to Brighton shortly after. Whenever I visit the US for holidays or to see my wife's family I ask people I meet if they have ever heard of Brighton and most of them say "Yes - from the song Pinball wizard" !!!!!!

Regards - Keith

#142964 - 09/16/05 09:17 AM Re: Synthzone Member Demographics Questionaire: Where do YOU live/work/play?
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
Quote:
Originally posted by SemiLiveMusic:
Woah, Tony, you're my hero! You were 59 when you had your first child? Yippee, there's hope for me! But first, I need a wife. No, first, I need a girlfriend. No, first, I need a pile of money.

My Pleasure Bill.....you don't need money, "All you need is love" the women down here only want love and respect...money is not an issue...however it
helps when like me, you are very "handsome"
hehehehe...come on down and meet a few..BTW,
My wife is only 29.....if you notice in the photo, she kinda looks like one of the girls in the Robert Palmer video "simply iresistable"...
Tony Rome

#142965 - 09/16/05 09:38 AM Re: Synthzone Member Demographics Questionaire: Where do YOU live/work/play?
Shade of pale Offline

Loc: Allen, TX, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by KFingers:
Hi there Tye,

I was living in london in 76 when you were here but moved here to Brighton shortly after. Whenever I visit the US for holidays or to see my wife's family I ask people I meet if they have ever heard of Brighton and most of them say "Yes - from the song Pinball wizard" !!!!!!

Regards - Keith

That's cool, i lived in London as well, around Victoria and Sheperd Bush, Nothing Hill Gates, it was fun going to Hammersmiths Odeon and all those Concerts venue.

SD9, Audya5, Genos, Roland XP60, 2 Yamaha DSR12, 2 Yamaha Sub, 2 Turbosound 2000

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online