SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#142698 - 10/31/05 05:56 PM Re: Tyros2..........Here..........WOW!!!!!!!
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Quote:
Originally posted by George Kaye:
I don't usually post negatives towards fellow synthzone members, but in this case it seems to me that I am receiving a "low blow" from you stating that the "reason" I am picking these two keyboards is "because he "sells" them both".

Ok George, I'm sensing now, from your LACK of response to my apologetic explaination above, that you somehow 'still feel' I dealt you a 'low blow'. I'm really DISAPPOINTED that you aren't able to see that my remark merely good natured ribbing, with no ill intention. Are you perhaps upset (resentful) with me for not having bought my Tyros from you? Like Eric Bott, synthzone member dealer, DanO simply presented us with a great offer we couldn't refuse.

I only hope you don't think, because you share valuable knowledge with us here (as many other members do as well) that we are somehow indebted to purchase from you. - Scott

#142699 - 10/31/05 06:01 PM Re: Tyros2..........Here..........WOW!!!!!!!
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Scott, come on!!! that sounds like another low blow to me!!

#142700 - 10/31/05 06:13 PM Re: Tyros2..........Here..........WOW!!!!!!!
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Fran. I think I made it CLEAR from the 'get go' that my initial remark was not ill intended, and no different than the kind of humor you engage in. I'm now only 'trying to figure out 'why' George has decided to give me the silent treatment. If you guys want to continue to twist around my intentions, then I guess it's time for me to LEAVE this forum. - Scott

#142701 - 10/31/05 06:22 PM Re: Tyros2..........Here..........WOW!!!!!!!
Fran Carango Offline

I only hope you don't think, because you share valuable knowledge with us here (as many other members do as well) that we are somehow indebted to purchase from you. - Scott

Scott how would you read this if the roles were reversed..You have been out of character for a while now...maybe it's time to return to the easy going Scott..

#142702 - 10/31/05 06:27 PM Re: Tyros2..........Here..........WOW!!!!!!!
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Scottyee:
I guess it's time for me to LEAVE this forum. - Scott

Yeah right !!! man Scott you beter get the T2 soon before you bust a blood vessle dude!! ....Chill my friend.......
you'll get it soon & then you can be in 7th heaven !!

#142703 - 10/31/05 07:22 PM Re: Tyros2..........Here..........WOW!!!!!!!
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
Scott, I got over your comments days ago. No additonal response was needed. From your initial post I was upset that you were stating that I have only the desire to sell something as a priority, and I gave you my answer. You told me you were only kidding and I accepted that. End of discussion as far as I'm concerned.

Now, you bring up that maybe I'm mad because you bought your keyboard at another dealer. Again, you are the one bringing this up. I've seen you mention the other dealer in many posts, and I've not said a word. Please.......drop all this! I really don't wish to discuss this. It's not what this forum is all about.
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
(Retired 2021)

#142704 - 10/31/05 07:40 PM Re: Tyros2..........Here..........WOW!!!!!!!
George Kaye Offline

"Are you perhaps upset (resentful) with me for not having bought my Tyros from you? Like Eric Bott, synthzone member dealer, DanO simply presented us with a great offer we couldn't refuse.

I only hope you don't think, because you share valuable knowledge with us here (as many other members do as well) that we are somehow indebted to purchase from you. - Scott"

Scott, I just re-read your thread and I decided to reply to your question to me.....
You ask if I'm mad at you for not buying your Tyros from me because "Dan O. made you an offer you can't refuse".....You didn't even give me an opportunity to quote you a price and next you write: "that we are somehow indebted to purchase from you. - Scott". This is the True Scott Yee coming out with your sarcasim which you write off as "humor....and not meaning anything" . It hurts my feeling that you can even type a sentence like this. Please, Scott, think before you type........
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
(Retired 2021)

#142705 - 10/31/05 07:46 PM Re: Tyros2..........Here..........WOW!!!!!!!
Fran Carango Offline

George, I have a question about the G70..
Can the vocalizer be controlled via MIDI..
Either an external controller or it's own keys.

I need to be able to set the vocoder to receive on several song tracks at the same time..for example track 3,4,and 5 to channel 5 [the vocoder midi channel].

I do this with my G1000 and an external vocalizer, and I won't compromise this set up..
If the vocalizer can be controlled by midi, maybe I can turn the local off and run a midi cable from the in to the out...Over the last twenty years I have found many ways to accommodate my ideas this way with Roland products..

If this works it sure can put me over the top and decide to get a G70, maybe sight unseen..

#142706 - 10/31/05 07:53 PM Re: Tyros2..........Here..........WOW!!!!!!!
George Kaye Offline

Fran,
I'm at home now. I will check this out tomorrow at my store. If I don't find the answer, I'll call someone at Roland and find out. My go to guy for Arranger products is out of the office until the end of the week but I should be able to find out.
If a midi file can have a track for vocal, lie the tune 1000 songs and the vocal harmonizer is responding, doesn't this mean that the harmonizer is being controlled via midi? Maybe I don't understand your full need here. Explain a little more if you don't mind.
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
(Retired 2021)

#142707 - 10/31/05 08:04 PM Re: Tyros2..........Here..........WOW!!!!!!!
Fran Carango Offline

George , with my G1000 ..I use Tune1000 Harmony Box[vocalizer]..It receives on channel 5..
I than set up my MIDI sets to transmit the song tracks , as example all the tracks from B1- B16..to B5..Now all data will go to the vocalizer, creating different harmonies..
I will set up 8 different set ups[MIDI sets] at a touch of a button.. I can vary the octaves of the transmitted channel and turn on or off the channels I want to send data to the Harmony Box.

Now I would like to find out if this can be done internally with the G70..Even if I have to use the midi set up I posted earlier..

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online