SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#142371 - 08/23/03 02:49 PM Re: If the money isn't a problem
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Dave,

You could count on you and Don's toes and fingers the alcohloic beverages I consumed in my whole life and I played about 17 years in the New Orleans area. Off and on on Bourbon street and other places in the French Quarters. And I do Margaritaville too.

If a person can have a drink or two no problem. However if after drinking a while he thinks he can beat-up everybody in the place and that all of a sudden all of the women in the joint are in love with him, that's a problem. Also, if he starts playing wrong chords and he thinks he's really jamming that's a problem too. Ha! Ha!

#142372 - 08/24/03 10:48 AM Re: If the money isn't a problem
brickboo Offline

Dave,

On the i30 you choose edit style (it's a button on the board). Then on the touch screen you choose the style to edit and then there's the word "Bar" ( along with a bunch of other things to change. programs, tempo etc.) and next to the word "Bar" there's a check box with the number of bars in the style. All you do is touch the box, it highlights and then you can use the + or - button or the wheel to change the amount of measures you want. Then you save that style under a different style number. It's simple. It must be cause I can even do it. You're not going to let me out do you on this one are you? I already can out do you with a comb and tissue paper. Ha! Ha!

The PA 80 must be similar heh?
Dave's my buddy even though he can't carry a tune in a bucket. But he sure can sing.

[This message has been edited by brickboo (edited 08-24-2003).]

#142373 - 08/24/03 01:00 PM Re: If the money isn't a problem
Dnj Offline

Don.....

"Whiskey For My Men, Beer For My Horses" is a great tune with a dynamite beat! I can just hear your voice on that tune for sure....
I like it big time!! I'll add it to my repetoir.

#142374 - 08/24/03 03:44 PM Re: If the money isn't a problem
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Boo,
Let's say I find a similar editing button on the PS80, and I choose a 12 bar loop instead of a 16 bar loop in an EXISTING pattern. Will the last 4 measures be taken away, or some other design? Can I just choose to shorten the loop at will? Hmmmm.... now where is that darn bucket????

#142375 - 08/24/03 06:03 PM Re: If the money isn't a problem
brickboo Offline

Dave,

I really haven't played much with style editing. I assume that the style will just play the designated bars you choose and just keep looping. It's just that on the i30 there are styles that you can change but have to save in a different location and the original style stays the same.

I remember adding a couple of bars playing around some time back and I didn't record anything and when I used the style it was just silent for those 2 bars and after the two bar silence it started the loop at the beginning.

I assume you found the edit style button. Man the i30 touchscreen is super for doing all of this stuff. I'd like to see a Korg with the better sounds and newer features but keep the touch screen like the i30.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online