SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#141453 - 10/23/01 10:58 PM Re: ABOUT CONVERTED STYLES FOR PSR2000
TomTomSF Offline

Loc: Half Moon Bay, CA, USA
Hi Godwald
Your tastes run like mine. I'll bet you would love the Technics KN6500. But this is a very expensive keyboard. Even the KN5000 would please you. However, the Yamaha's and the Korg's will also satisfy you as well. And, the best deal for the best price would probably be a Yamaha 740 or 2000!
But, as we have said around here many times in the past - go out and try them, play them to see what ones you like the most.
Tom

#141454 - 10/23/01 11:37 PM Re: ABOUT CONVERTED STYLES FOR PSR2000
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Hi Eric,
glad to see you back on the Forum.
I hope that your journey to Europe went well.

Re. the VA7, this keyboard, besides the 4 variations pointed out by Graham, gives you the possibility to choose between 4 levels of "orchestration"; each level adds (or subtracts) backing instruments (and not just the drums). So, in total you have 16 possible variations for each style, although the differences between them are sometimes very subtle. I realize that this can be sometimes confusing, but gives you an unmatched level of flexibility.
Andrea
(Enjoying my VA7!)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online