SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#140856 - 06/28/06 06:52 PM Re: Z-5500 / Z-2300
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
... what are you guys listening to ?!? ... I have not yet had to use the 'Boost' feature on the 55s, even in an outdoor setting ... but I will TRY it next month at a monthly CC gig I do which will be outdoors (weather permitting) ... and play them at that volume INSIDE the house?!? ... no thnx ... roofs and wives don't come cheap !!! ...
t.

#140857 - 06/28/06 07:50 PM Re: Z-5500 / Z-2300
Scott Langholff Offline

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
Quote: "Give the Z5500's something to amplify and it will amaze you."

Hi Pose

I'll admit this is one thing I haven't done. I've only tried it at home and was never really satisfied with the sounds of the satellites. Maybe I need to take this out someplace where I can open it up, and maybe this will make the difference for me. What do you think about that?

Scott

#140858 - 06/28/06 08:19 PM Re: Z-5500 / Z-2300
Scott Langholff Offline

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
Hi Donny

I got a Pacsport 25" Rolling Duffle Bag from Kmart for $24.99. Things have changed with Kmart and Sears merging. I don't know if they have it anymore, but, here is a link showing the one I got. It costs a bit more now, but I can tell you it fits like a glove and is easy to haul. I was setting up for a Christmas party for a group one of my students was in. She was in her 70's and had a very light frame. She had it in her head she wanted to help me set up. So she grabbed the rolling duffle bag with the z5500 sub in it, and she went into the hall like a bat out of hell. It will also fit a JBL Eon 10. The side pockets are great, but all I use them for is for the remote control and a spare cord. I leave the control box attached to the sub. It fits inside the duffle fine also. I don't use the top pocket near the velcro handle, so mine doesn't stick out as far on top as the pic in this link:
http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?PAGE=PROFRAME&PROD_ID=1582035

Scott

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online