SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#140086 - 09/12/06 07:25 PM Re: What About GC...
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
Russ,
Your friends store sounds much like mine and for a long time now, many of my customers say that if I wasn't around to run my store it would go the same way as your old friends seems to be going.
I also appreciate your wanting to support another small businessman such as myself.
I promise to always take good care of you as I do all my customers.

------------------
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
818-881-5566
www.kayesmusicscene.com
(Retired 2021)

#140087 - 09/13/06 10:55 AM Re: What About GC...
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Thanks, George...I emailed you separately with a question about the piano. If you need to talk, my number is 859-253-0390. Otherwise, I'll look forward to your email.

I see you've mentioned that you carry guitar lines. I'm a serious collector. You carry Godin. I bought a fretless bass and a nylon string last year. Not really interested in Seagull, which I understand is a less expensive acoustic Godin line.

What other lines do you carry...Fender (Guild)...Gibson? Any large jazz guitars laying around collecting dust?

Just let me know...

Russ

#140088 - 09/13/06 02:03 PM Re: What About GC...
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
Russ,
I just sent you an email with pricing for the Yamaha 525 and all the extras that come with it. As for guitars, I sell Fender, Godin, Seagull, Martin, Ovation, Yamaha,Jay Turser, Schecter, Alvarez and various other low end models. I have Jay Turser Jazz boxes which are copies of the Gibson ES175 and at $299, they blow my customers minds! Very good Chinese made guitar at very affordable prices.
By the way, Seagull is not a low line of Godin but rather their hand made line of Canadian Acoustic Guitars. I have models ranging from $379 up to $1500 for solid rosewoood backs and solid spruce tops with baggs ibeam pick up systems. These are truly beautiful guitars and once a customer sees and plays one they get hooked at their bang for the buck!
I hope to hear from you soon!

------------------
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
818-881-5566
www.kayesmusicscene.com
(Retired 2021)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online