SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#140021 - 11/13/01 04:55 PM Re: Even I can't believe this: I just bought a Yamaha PSR2000 !
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
Paul,
I loaded the template into the MFC10 and found that it only was playing bass notes on the PSR2000. However, after talking to Yamaha, we are sure that the values can be programmed into the MFC10 in order to trigger anything you want. I need more time to play with it. I noticed that the midi channel the MFC10 defaults to from the 9000 pro was 16, so maybe all I need to do is change the midi channel. I wish I knew more about the MFC10, but neither did my buddy at yamaha. It is sold through their pro keyboard division and not the PSR division. I'll find out more!
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
(Retired 2021)

#140022 - 11/13/01 07:29 PM Re: Even I can't believe this: I just bought a Yamaha PSR2000 !
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Thanks George for your continuing effort to crack the MFC10/PSR2000 mystery.

The suspense CONTINUES! . . .

#140023 - 11/14/01 03:30 AM Re: Even I can't believe this: I just bought a Yamaha PSR2000 !
MR Bulk Offline

Loc: Mililani, Hawaii, USA
Scott,

Welcome to the wonderful world of Yamaha!

I've been scarce around here because I picked up an iMac computer and am still trying to learn to use it (as well as learning the intricacies of recording into from my 8-tracker as the Mac generates "AIFF" sound files and not MP3 as I am used to on my old PC) so I regret not being able to see/answer anything in your original inquiry post, but I am happy with this keyboard.

I will still keep my PSR740 as it offers some different styles and I am already quite used to it, but I am sure you will be happy with the 2K. It appears to be getting rave reviews not just here, but at some of the other boards I frequent as well.

Good luck, and hope to hear a new song from ya soon!

------------------
Regards and Aloha,

Charlie
http://artists2.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Wong_Songs/index-1.html

Charlie
http://artists2.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/MR_Bulk/index-1.html

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online